"solitaire" - page 2

I marked this with a down arrow but at that point it was looking like it was trying tosignal long,

What would it have taken to confirm a long trade at the next candle?

Files:
sol_15.gif  14 kb

Thanks dsforex

looks like a good system, and thanks for the quick answers.

I marked this with a down arrow but at that point it was looking like it was trying tosignal long,

Hi droesparky, as with most methods ALWAYS BE VERY CAUTIOUS WHEN THERE IS ABOUT OR HAS BEEN A NEWS RELEASE,there was a major USD news at 3pm,so that would have made us take notice of this signal and wait for the dust to settle down a bit to see what happened.

i have been looking to add maybe another level on the Absoloute Strenght Indicator at 0.0005 and not trading any signals that come when the histogram lines are above this level,as i said this is still a work in progress thats why i posted on the forum,so i apperciate your questions as its kick starting the brain a bit more,i like this method as it has made me pips and im in profit since i started using it but as i say it still needs a little bit of tweeking here and there

looks like a good system, and thanks for the quick answers

your welcome droesparky, and thanks for the even quicker questions

Maybe add Bollinger Bands

Great system, but i'm added 2 indicators.

1. Bollinger Band's(20,2) for view squeezes and volatilit breakout, and maybe up or down band's for first target.

2. BB MACD(9,18,10) for feel market mood. it's great indicator give a good sign's for enter and exit.

Files:
11.jpg  132 kb
bb_macd.mq4  5 kb

BB MACD its cute, but how do you use it.

I wish some of these indicators had instructions inside them on how to interpet them.

droesparky:
BB MACD its cute, but how do you use it. I wish some of these indicators had instructions inside them on how to interpet them.

I use them with bollinger band' s together, it give early warning reverseal.

Just look at it several day's and you understand what i'm saying.

Hi DS, did you trade other tranding pairs Like EURGBP, GBPJPY? I trade yesterday GBPJPY and make 45 pips in about 10 mins.

I do trade the crosses every once in awhile.

Ill load it up on gbp/jpy and see if I can see it work. do you use the standard settings on the bb macd?

Great system, but i'm added 2 indicators.

1. Bollinger Band's(20,2) for view squeezes and volatilit breakout, and maybe up or down band's for first target.

2. BB MACD(9,18,10) for feel market mood. it's great indicator give a good sign's for enter and exit.

will add these and have a look Nekronfx,thanks for your input

Hi DS, did you trade other tranding pairs Like EURGBP, GBPJPY? I trade yesterday GBPJPY and make 45 pips in about 10 mins.

not tried it on other pairs droesparky,but nice trade and well done for getting some pips ,but i suppose it should work on different pairs with maybe a few changes to settings maybe.

i have a what i "think" might be a nice inprovment that i will post later on in the first post when i get a bit of time...........happy pipping guys

Reason: