"solitaire" - page 5

I will continue the tests (adjustments by defect) and it would be well to test with gbpusd-gbpjpy-eurjpy and usdjpy, that do you think about it? And to open the new position after the supports, resistances and other pivots

hi BrunoFX,yes i mat start to test on other pairs,im just kinda lazy and only feel the need to trade one pair as on the smaller timeframes there is almost always a trade to be taken,but yea i might venture into another pair and see what happens,thanks.

Here my thought

i think what you are seeing here is when the M,A,C,H 3 changes ,it should not actually be taken as a sell.buy trigger when this alerts,it is actually just alerting us to a possible change in direction,thanks for pointing it out to me BrunoFX i shall change what it says in the pop-up,so not to add confusion,thanks again* M.A.C.H 3 has been changed BrunoFX,will no longer say sell/buy.thanks for pointing it out*

Will the new ma_rsi be used like before (ie two lines with setting as before)?

hi ssotiro,sorry if i didnt make it clear enough,no it will not be like the first time when we used it it will just be the one line/indicator if you use the updated template (solitaire_v4) it will change the chart accordingly,hope this helps,should say also in the new template i have changed the happy smiley to a boxy thing to give us a more clearer level to take the stop price from.........i kinda liked the smiley though.....ah well

..........ds

Question........can you guys tell me when you are setting your initial stoploss at the first stop are you adding on your spread or just taking the price from the stop????? just curious,thanks

*M.A.C.H 3 has been updated to remove the buy/sell signals in the pop up alert as this was incorrect and was the signal for trend direction*

1st post for the update in M.A.C.H 3

I say bring back the Smilies, anything to make watching charts all day a bit more enjoyable (apart from the pips of course)

I still see the smilies though.

I liked it, so no problems

I say bring back the Smilies, anything to make watching charts all day a bit more enjoyable (apart from the pips of course)
I still see the smilies though. I liked it, so no problems

HEHE big support for the smilies eh..........i think iv got a new job for them so they MIGHT come back

Here what wanted to show before.

Files:
goodpivot.jpg  154 kb

Waddah Filter

Hi. I find that Waddah Attar provides some nice entry an tr-entry signals.

The Early screen shots looks like Tim Bomb Tim which I Still use. I've been combining it with SkyDART. Nice symbo effect. I have a slow but steady AUS/USD position open in Buy based on the Setup

The Waddah I find gives good indication on DEAD zones.

Hope it helps

how about these days? what is this system's main filter?

how about these days? what is this system's main filter?

???? the above posts HAVE been about the past few days?????

ok guys ,sorry been M.I.A the past couple of days but i been in the "zone" been trading during the day (yes went well,thanks for askin) and fine tuning the "solitaire" so heres a wee sneaky peak for yer............will get the new set up, indicators ,template,rules etc(not much changed) up this weekend before some pip capturing on monday ,have a great weekend all and happy pippin............................ds

P.S.........by popular demand the smileys ARE back

Files:
yummy_pips.bmp  1603 kb
Reason: