Questions: to start with MetaTrader and forex - page 26

Hi, I am new to programming,EA's etc, where should I start?

Gpipper:
Hi, I am new to programming,EA's etc, where should I start?

This section

This section

This link

THANK YOU! With a little tweaking it is exactly what I wanted. Again, Thank You!

Candles Lines and Bars

Is there a way to add Candles, Lines, and Bars to the same chart?

Thanks!!

winsumloosesum:
Is there a way to add Candles, Lines, and Bars to the same chart? Thanks!!

Click on icons to get candle bars or lines...

Files:

Thanks for your reply.

I should have said candles, bars and lines at the same time.

Sorry.

Thanks!!

winsumloosesum:
Thanks for your reply.

I should have said candles, bars and lines at the same time.

Sorry.

Thanks!!

Kalenzo developed some indicator long time ago and posted onto elite section but it's free to download from his website: Fx Service - Metatrader,Indicators,Experts Advisors,Automated Trading

Another is custom candle: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174387

Also, che this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173163

Another one https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178052

And for a lines chart is very easy, just drop a moving average

forex expo

[CAIRO MONEY MARKET EXPO [CMMX]

Following the great success of the 1 st and 2 nd CAIRO MONEY MARKET EXPO @ Egypt that we organized during March 07 and March 08 @ Cairo We are pleased to announce the 3rd edition to be held on March 2009 CAIRO MONEY MARKET EXPO (CMMX)is a 3 rd CMMX event @ Egypt. This is a unique show with a long tradition. Since the very first event, the Forex Expo has pursued the goal of bringing together. The MONEY MARKET Expo is the 3 rd show in Egypt. It has become one of the most important financial events in the country, influencing the development of the Egyptian market. The event showcases new achievements in investment technologies, internet trading, informational and analytical products. It also offers a variety of sessions that allow participants to discuss industry trends, hear expert views on key issues and learn about new products and needs the program includes educational sessions pertaining to all areas of the industry in the form of a large conference, seminars, workshops and round tables. This is a good time to come to Egypt due to the recent growth of financial activity, the number of private investors, and traders are increasing tenfold every year which makes Egypt one of the world's largest most dynamic markets. SC & Forex takes up more than other ales of all trading done in the country; this is a boom from which everyone can profit. Moving quickly to adopt the latest methods and technologies, ambitious Egyptian traders seek to obtain knowledge, and experience, providing it is the main goal of our show.

Operating & commanding Forex robot software

02-15-2009

Dear Sir:

When we use Forex robot software ( such as Fap turbo, PIPZU ) , do we have to have a knowledge of currency background ( such as what affects the exchange rate ) to operate and command the robot software in order to recognize the market condition when conditions have changed and in order to sdjust our command of software ?

OR

Can we operate and command the robot software by the same discipline ( or minor adjustment of the discipline ) at any time in the market, once we built the discipline of operating robot ?

Dave Sato

Reason: