Questions: to start with MetaTrader and forex - page 15

4xleader82:
The member who built this system (pip boxer) seams like he does not reply to questions.. I also noticed that the V2 thread has a 4 star rating, can this member rate his own (V2) thread???

Member can vote his own threads, yes, or worth, create ghost members with the only purpose to vote his thread.

But read carefully. Thread have 109 votes and average is 3.94. How much one vote could change situation?

Anyway.I never look the stars

EG: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177239 have only four stars and IMHO is one of the best threads.

Why only 2 days data on some?

I just downloaded a new copy of mt4 from ibfx , a mini account, and for some reason I have 7 pairs that only have 2 days of historical data .

I tried to download more from the History Center but it tells me there is no more....

I have used many demos and never had this happen,

Any solutions as I need the data for testing...

Great Linuxer. I already started with the first link you suggested and i begin to understand a little bit more about the trailing stop strategy, actually i used to think that the S/L and the T/P were the levels where the Metatrader was going to sell or buy, but according to the helpful information i realized that it happens in a different prce level.

I'll keep reading the rest and i wioll let you know about my improvement!

Thank you Though!

swap

What is SWAP. I understand commissions, but I see a figure in my positions for swap and do not know what I am being charged for?

alpine4133:
What is SWAP. I understand commissions, but I see a figure in my positions for swap and do not know what I am being charged for?

Best answer: Forex swap - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

littlemon:
This goes to the administratror. Sr! what the volume means????????? Is that the value of each pip? Or is it the value that I’m giving to each dollar that I have in the account... i hope this is not bothering youuuuuuuu! )))

Strange how many people using the same internet provider asking for similar things...

Oh sorry you've asked about volume

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/v/volume.asp and related terms

So many answers

Reason: