Tick Indicator and EAs - page 10

IN10TION:
Metatrader with professional tick charts, well done

I know, very neat.

lower time frame in MT4 from 1 min to 30sec

Can someone point me to where I can find a tool where I can lower my time frame in MT4 from 1 min to 30sec or less? (not tick)

Thanks,

elfural

elfural:
Can someone point me to where I can find a tool where I can lower my time frame in MT4 from 1 min to 30sec or less? (not tick)

Thanks,

elfural

Hi,

Sorry to move the post here. I know you said no ticks but I believe the only solution is to sum ticks or using ticks to feed indicators. An alternative could be a x seconds loop to receive thee OHLC and create virtual bar. Anyway it would be a defective solution.

Tick Setting?

Can TF be custom set to accomodate ticks? I am trying to find a way to set the TF to "tick" with a 900 lookback. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Carmel:
Can TF be custom set to accomodate ticks? I am trying to find a way to set the TF to "tick" with a 900 lookback. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hello,

I moved the post to this thread where several tools to help with ticks are located. Maybe you could find what you need here.

thank~

Is it possible to have tick, point or seconds chart intervals in MT4 ?

I was wondering if its possible to make an indicator or something that creates tick or point chart intervals in metatrader4 platform. I see them on other platforms like Tradestation or Multicharts but I have never seen them in MT4 platforms, its mostly just in minute timeframes (1m,5m,15m,30m,1hr,2hr...etc).... If any one has info, please respond.... Thanks

forex500:
I was wondering if its possible to make an indicator or something that creates tick or point chart intervals in metatrader4 platform. I see them on other platforms like Tradestation or Multicharts but I have never seen them in MT4 platforms, its mostly just in minute timeframes (1m,5m,15m,30m,1hr,2hr...etc).... If any one has info, please respond.... Thanks

pip-based timeframe - MQL4 forum

http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=30

my tickscalping EA

this EA has no indicators.

based on tickvalue.

test it and help me improve please.

because it uses tickvalue, it can't be backtested.

Files:

shanyang:
this EA has no indicators.

based on tickvalue.

test it and help me improve please.

because it uses tickvalue, it can't be backtested.

Thanks for sharing your EA.

But when this EA make a buy order or sell order?

Reason: