Coding help - page 256

Hi Mr Mladen, is my request (indicator and EA) possible please? Thanks

Hi Mladen sir,

I have this nice indicator but the problem is it eats my cpu usage. and creates huge log files in log folder. I always use to delete these files but no relief please fix this problem. (it happen only when I use this indi on chart.)

Thanks in advance.azzx_emavol_diff_v1.0.mq4

alpha24:
Hi Mladen sir,

I have this nice indicator but the problem is it eats my cpu usage. and creates huge log files in log folder. I always use to delete these files but no relief please fix this problem. (it happen only when I use this indi on chart.)

Thanks in advance.azzx_emavol_diff_v1.0.mq4

alpha24

It needs the "azzx_emavol_1_0" indicator too to work

mladen:
alpha24 It needs the "azzx_emavol_1_0" indicator too to work

Sir,

You mean both indicators must be in same folder? or should applied on chart?

alpha24:
Sir, You mean both indicators must be in same folder? or should applied on chart?

alpha24

They must be in the same folder

sir , done as you told but still same problem. any way thank you very much for quick guidance.

alpha24:
sir , done as you told but still same problem. any way thank you very much for quick guidance.

alpha24

What I am trying to tell is the following : the one you attached can not be tested without "azzx_emavol_1_0". As far as I see the problem is not in the azzx_emavol_diff v1.0.mq4 but can not tell it for sure without being able to see the other too and to test the indicator (both indicators)

azzx_emavol_1_0.mq4Sir here is another one I am really sorry I can't get you my English is quite poor.

Files:

alpha24:
azzx_emavol_1_0.mq4Sir here is another one I am really sorry I can't get you my English is quite poor.

alpha24

It seems to be working OK on my platform

No error messages nor warning in the terminal :

Check un the journal and experts tab if there is some error written out

Files:
azz.gif  91 kb

Sir ,

No error and better than previous after copying both indicators in same folder.

Thank you very much. may God give you all happiness of world. thanks again... and again... and again....