MT4-Brokers with no data!

Hello,

I would today trade on MT4 on a demo account by MBTrading.com, but I become no data. At last Friday I trade a hour and than the equal problem, no data! I make then a second account by aplari, always demo accounts.

But on Friday, I watch, by Alpari I also can not Trade on my new demo account.

Where is here the problem?

My internet access have no problems, but my indicator become no data.

I can not load all timeframes, independent how many minutes I wait for data income...

Have one here too the Problem???

Thanks!

MKRoxton

A Broker without data-problems???

Hello,

know one here a Broker without data-problems?

Hello,

@jafar00

By MBTrading was on this time (how I trading) a update on demo software.

While that I can not make trades...

I have now make a demo account by Interbank FX. It looks good, without

dataholes...

I can not good use history data, I can not see by history data, how all my indicators show.

MKRoxton

I'm not sure if this is relevant, but if you're using EAs, they need to be programmed for 5-digit brokers and you mention Alpari, which are a 5-digit broker.

Hope this helps,

90% data

To get 90% data, you go on your metatrader platform, history and download which currency you want the data for.

maybe there's a problem with your broker. I trade with Weltrade, they provide MT4 and MT5, have no problem.

You need to access you meta-trader software as the admin of your computer. I experienced this problem some months ago when I started using mt4.

Truelips:
You need to access you meta-trader software as the admin of your computer. I experienced this problem some months ago when I started using mt4.

I have experienced the same and problem solved now

Reason: