Please fix this indicator or EA - page 85

himnoor:
ok i got it what u mean

what about if u add bidask true or false with spread true and false option to see only spread i will false bidask

if that is not going to work then just make spread indicator and delete bid ask code

thx

Here is this version : in it you can chose to see only spread, only bid and ask or all

i will check on sunday maket is close now

thanks a lot

Hi,

The Basket Stat.mq4 EA is great for monitoring the summary of the different pairs over period one sets mt4 at.

I just need it to allow letters in the ID, currently its only numbers or pairs it creates summary lines for. In such way every EA on that mt4 with ID "Strategy 1234" would have a summary results line in the chart its applied to. I'm attempting replaceable EA's (could be called "one-shotting EA's"). With current version I'd have to change the EA ID to a number and set the Basket Stat EA to each EA's number every time I update EA's. With this mod I could just attach to one chart and its current automaticity would tell me the past summary of trades for each EA on that mt4.

Hope someone could help.

Jerry

Batchboy:
Hi,

The Basket Stat.mq4 EA is great for monitoring the summary of the different pairs over period one sets mt4 at.

I just need it to allow letters in the ID, currently its only numbers or pairs it creates summary lines for. In such way every EA on that mt4 with ID "Strategy 1234" would have a summary results line in the chart its applied to. I'm attempting replaceable EA's (could be called "one-shotting EA's"). With current version I'd have to change the EA ID to a number and set the Basket Stat EA to each EA's number every time I update EA's. With this mod I could just attach to one chart and its current automaticity would tell me the past summary of trades for each EA on that mt4.

Hope someone could help.

Jerry

Jerry

It can not be done

Metatrader does not allow that type of magic numbers (magic number is a integer type field in orders data - it would mean nothing if you add some text to it since it can not be written in that form in the order magic number when the order is opened)

Not even comment field can be used for that since in cases of partial closes brokers often change comment field and that way you could omit identifying an order if you try to do it using comment field

mladen:
Jerry

It can not be done

Metatrader does not allow that type of magic numbers (magic number is a integer type field in orders data - it would mean nothing if you add some text to it since it can not be written in that form in the order magic number when the order is opened)

Not even comment field can be used for that since in cases of partial closes brokers often change comment field and that way you could omit identifying an order if you try to do it using comment field

Ok, so if I settle for magic number being the ID then at each tick update whereupon Basket Stats.mq4 automatically updates what magic number EA's are running and lists them on chart. Currently on auto in default mode it lists the pairs that are charting, a mode is possible to list the magic numbered EA's instead? If yes its ok then I hope you can "sock it to me", otherwise I'm socked to in another sense again (just levity, teehee).

Thanks sir.

Jerry

Batchboy:
Ok, so if I settle for magic number being the ID then at each tick update whereupon Basket Stats.mq4 automatically updates what magic number EA's are running and lists them on chart. Currently on auto in default mode it lists the pairs that are charting, a mode is possible to list the magic numbered EA's instead? If yes its ok then I hope you can "sock it to me", otherwise I'm socked to in another sense again (just levity, teehee).

Thanks sir.

Jerry

Just noticed this indy avails the pairs running on auto for entry -1 and for a magic number it avails the summary for that EA. So I guess my question is can you mod this so it does on auto either of these two choices:

1) For a list of magic numbers enterred in this indy it updates open and closed trades for those EA's (period determined by what period one sets history to)......or

2) Fully auto it looks for all charts and their magic numbered EA results and lists those.

Naturally #2 is preferred, but even updating manually #1 would be great!

Possible sir mladen?

Thx. ;-)

Batchboy:
Just noticed this indy avails the pairs running on auto for entry -1 and for a magic number it avails the summary for that EA. So I guess my question is can you mod this so it does on auto either of these two choices:

1) For a list of magic numbers enterred in this indy it updates open and closed trades for those EA's (period determined by what period one sets history to)......or

2) Fully auto it looks for all charts and their magic numbered EA results and lists those.

Naturally #2 is preferred, but even updating manually #1 would be great!

Possible sir mladen?

Thx. ;-)

Jerry

That is a kind of basic data collecting when it comes to EAs

All one has to do is to go through the list of orders (closed and opened) and choose orders with required magic number regardless of the symbol. But you are mentioning "chart". From the orders data it is not possible to know what was the time frame (I assume that is what you meant by "chart") used for an order opening and / or closing

mladen:
Jerry

That is a kind of basic data collecting when it comes to EAs

All one has to do is to go through the list of orders (closed and opened) and choose orders with required magic number regardless of the symbol. But you are mentioning "chart". From the orders data it is not possible to know what was the time frame (I assume that is what you meant by "chart") used for an order opening and / or closing

Hi mladen, enjoying golf tv? Lol.

No, not interested in info of TF's. Just trade summary lines (trades in history tab) of the various EA's. Currently Basket Stats.mq4 indy with -1 in variable avails the pairs summary automatically upon next tick. Just would like it to do instead the magic numbered EA's summary. Can that be mod'ed to this slight degree?

Am waiting for market open to see if indy is even working for a magic number, as I find refresh doesn't act like a tick for this indy, which is my 3rd choice as I attach just now, to wit the procedure to be ........correct the magic number in the EA to the ID number in the EA's name and then enter that number in magic number entry of this indy, not at all automatic but I ain't THAT lazy so it will probably do ok, unless you can see that above is simple and easy enough for a mod such that automatically all magic numbered EA summaries are line by line showing on one chart? If not thanks for listening in meantime to my current hope.

Jerry

Batchboy:
Hi mladen, enjoying golf tv? Lol.

No, not interested in info of TF's. Just trade summary lines (trades in history tab) of the various EA's. Currently Basket Stats.mq4 indy with -1 in variable avails the pairs summary automatically upon next tick. Just would like it to do instead the magic numbered EA's summary. Can that be mod'ed to this slight degree?

Am waiting for market open to see if indy is even working for a magic number, as I find refresh doesn't act like a tick for this indy, which is my 3rd choice as I attach just now, to wit the procedure to be ........correct the magic number in the EA to the ID number in the EA's name and then enter that number in magic number entry of this indy, not at all automatic but I ain't THAT lazy so it will probably do ok, unless you can see that above is simple and easy enough for a mod such that automatically all magic numbered EA summaries are line by line showing on one chart? If not thanks for listening in meantime to my current hope.

Jerry

Jerry

If we are talking about the same indicator then setting thr MagicNumebr to some value will filter out the orders made with one specific magic number. Attaching the indicator that I found under that name (just to check if we are talking about the same thing)

Files:

mladen:
Here is this version : in it you can chose to see only spread, only bid and ask or all

hi mladen ,

it is working very good can you add display on right side in big size

thx

Reason: