PiPCracker - page 2

Hi diskus !!

I don't remember where now, but some time ago i read a comment about FX_FISH indicator you posted. The guy was complaining coz indicator "repaint". He says that it doesent repaint when the chart is open, but if you close it and open again, the indy will show different picture and entry-exit signals. What's your experience trading with it ?

fxnewbie:
Hi diskus !! I don't remember where now, but some time ago i read a comment about FX_FISH indicator you posted. The guy was complaining coz indicator "repaint". He says that it doesent repaint when the chart is open, but if you close it and open again, the indy will show different picture and entry-exit signals. What's your experience trading with it ?

I thought that was Fisher Yurik, but I could be mistaken.

aegis:
I thought that was Fisher Yurik, but I could be mistaken.

I hope it doesent repaint, coz seems to be giving very good signals. I will watch it closely.

Loaded now

diskus:
Sorry, my mistake!

Please load new Vision , timevalue is corrected!

diskus

Thank you, I have loaded the EA and posted a GIF, please advise any changes needed.

The platform is NorthFinance, using default settings on EURUSD M15.

John

Files:
pipcracker.gif  45 kb

It repaints !!!

fxnewbie:
I hope it doesent repaint, coz seems to be giving very good signals. I will watch it closely.

Unfortunately, it repaints !!!

I was watching the indy in GBP-US 15 min. chart. A sell signal was placed by the indy at 1.9526. Some moments ago i return to the chat and presto !!.. the indy recalculate the sell signal and now is showing a sell at 1.9537, 3 bars behind the original signal. Sorry. Too good to be true.

Good news is that absolutestrengthisto seems to be stable. It doesent seems to repaint.

yeoeleven:
Thank you, I have loaded the EA and posted a GIF, please advise any changes needed.

The platform is NorthFinance, using default settings on EURUSD M15.

John

Hallo, by NorthFinance you must change LotKontra from 0.05 to 0.1

diskus

diskus:
Hallo please test for me my DayTrading - PiPCracker!

the EA works fine with EUR/USD with time 15min,30min and 60min!

I have nice results with different history data(alpari,metaquotes)!

daytrading_-_pipcracker.ex4

bullbear.mq4

fx_fish_2ma.mq4

here a sample

Please checked my EA and said me , is this a winner or looser EA.

Thanks

diskus

diskus, how are U using the fx_fisher indy in your EA ?

Coz if this indy repaints and you are unsing his signals for the EA to trade, its probable that give good result in backtesting, but not forward testing, I am right ?

Backtest shows good results and trades every 2 or 3 minutes. Forward tests for more than 10 hours now and it only make 1 trade. Anybody else?

whitesand:
Backtest shows good results and trades every 2 or 3 minutes. Forward tests for more than 10 hours now and it only make 1 trade. Anybody else?

Hallo,

EUR/USD is sleeping today, wait for more volume!

diskus

fx_fish_2ma repaints. try using Fisher_Yur4ik2.mq4. but it has not so excited results. but you can try 30 period

Files:
Reason: