Waddah Attar Explosion Indicator - page 14

I think this indicator will work best on a very volatile commodity or currency. I use it on gold along with support and resistance levels to trade 1 bar at a time on 30 min timeframe. I have not fully tested it out yet, but I think it will work very well since gold is the most volatile commodity out there, and much more volatile than the cable.

Hi,

Is it possible for someone to add in the option for Show Arrows so that there will be a Up or Down Arrow when the alert is triggered.

This will make it easier for me to pinpoint the stoploss i need when i run a backtest on it and whether it is generally better to take when there is an alert or to wait for a retracement before i take the trade.

Hope someone will be able to help me out with this.

I am currently testing it in 5minutes with some level of success however the stoploss is still the tricky part,should i manage to make it much more consistent i will share with all the folks.

Thanks in advance

Hi everyone,

Would it be possible to apply settings to waddal attar explosion indicator to trade with the indices, because deadzone does not appear?

Waddah Attar Explosion Gold Ind

HI NEWDIGITAL

Can you help me find the gold version of Waddah Ataar Explosion Ind which contains Green dots as well.

I downloaded EXPLOSION GOLD but it did not show DOTS as per picture attached.

I will be thanful to you if this indicator with DOTS as per picture is provided to me, my email is ara2090@yahoo.com

Thanks

arasheed

Files:

I do not know ...

All the indicators are on this thread. Try this one: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176253/page5

Are you sure that those dots are placed automatically by indicator?

Green Dots On Explosion Gold Ind

newdigital:
I do not know ...

All the indicators are on this thread. Try this one: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176253/page5

Are you sure that those dots are placed automatically by indicator?

DThanks igital

Yes I have downloaded same ind from this post But the Screen shot on my post also shows Green Dots.

I dont know wether it is real or only for clarification?

arasheed

I think - it is for clarification manually painted.

Explosion Gold Ind

Hi Newdigital.

Thank you very much for replying and pursuing this matter completely.

arasheed

Is Waddah Attar Explosion repainting the past?c

How do I use Waddah Attar Explosion Indicator?

HI all

How are you?

I'm Pablo. I started to trade few month ago but It still is very difficult to success on each position that I place. I have many indicator but don't know to use well them. I found out this indicator that say when to entry in a short and long position. ALso I have heard that It say when I should live the position. I will aprreciate any help with my trading.

Have a great day and great trading

Pablo

Reason: