Waddah Attar Explosion Indicator - page 12

slope:
Here is an EA.

It's the first one that I post.

If you make pips with this, give me a donation

Serious, if you put some filters that work very well, pust the new version.

It's simpled coded, easy to understand, even for a newbie programmer.

cheers

Good job, but when I backtest to look at the entry and exit , they don't match the indicator signals ??

I don't know if you understand some code, but if you check, you will understand. The thing is that this indicator, as almost any, repaint de bar that is in construction.

What I did in the EA, is that I put some filters, based also on the last completed bar.

Waddah Attar Explosion Indicator

Hi,

If any would be so kind to provide the following indicator with email alert it would be much appreciated. I'm currently using it with a simple system but need an email alert so I don't have to be clued to the computer. Thanks so much!

Best Regards!

Sean

Waddah Attar Exploseion

slope:
Here is an EA.

It's the first one that I post.

If you make pips with this, give me a donation

Serious, if you put some filters that work very well, pust the new version.

It's simpled coded, easy to understand, even for a newbie programmer.

cheers

Thanks for some good info. But, I have to admit that I am lower in programming skills than a newbie. I have attached a small piece of a chart explaining which values I want to bring across to the EA. I just do not get it.

Can you (anyone) please help me to understand how to program the code to bring these values across to the EA where I can attempt to use it?

Commented code is a great teaching tool!

Thanks for your help,

Guy

Files:
wae.jpg  34 kb

Dear Source and everyone:

Hi: how are you guys? I am a new trader and am looking at the Wadda Attar explosion thread.

In that thread, you posted this screen shot:

Forex Trading

---

I notices that on your price chart, you appear to be using HAS (ie Steinitz's Smoothed Hacken Ashi candles).

In conjunction with the HAS, you also have some sort of Stop loss indicator (ie the string of dots below the blue HAS and above the red HAS).

They look like strings of pearls. Could you tell me what that indicators is? It appears to be some sort of stop and reverse type of indicator. It seems very accurate in the way that it tells you where to place your stops.

I am currently using the HAS on my charts for direction (and for staying in the trades), but am looking for an indicator to help me place my stops.

Could you share that string of Pearls indicator with me (or at least give me the name of that indicator)?

Thank you in advance.

cheers

montage:
Hi,

If any would be so kind to provide the following indicator with email alert it would be much appreciated. I'm currently using it with a simple system but need an email alert so I don't have to be clued to the computer. Thanks so much!

Best Regards!

Sean

I put an email function in the code to fire off an email whenever it alerts. Its a bit fidgety still.

It will fire off a ton of emails in a row as the alert spams like it does from time to time.

Could someone please look at this and fix it so that it only sends an email one time after bar closes on a signal?

I know enough about mql that I put the email function in, but don't know how to shine it up.

I saw using Waddah Attar Explosion as main indicator at EA

I saw one use Waddah Attar Explosion as main indicator at his EA,

here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

he have successfull EA there

Could some one explain this Waddah Attar Explosion indicator ?

waddah attar explosion

anyone knows how to use the indicator waddah attar explosion?in details please...

Moved your post to this thread with indicator.

The other indicators from the same author:

Waddah Attar:

indicators:

- original thread with indicators;

- Waddah Attar Strong Level indicator;

- Waddah Attar Buy Sell Vol indicator.

- Waddah Attar Explosion Indicator.

- Waddah Attar Weekly && Monthly indicator.

- EAs: thread with EA.

Waddah Attar,

Its a real explosion beauty Thanks for sharing this indicator.

Reason: