(FPI) predictive price - page 9

excuse my poor english...

on my plateform mt4 with broker fxpro, i can't work with ea....

quotes on 5 digits

1.39152 for example.

thanks and happy new year !

sorry, ea work now !

Sorry, i am not speaking English. I write using a web-translator. I have a question:

Some person know insert an alert when FPI expert Advisor is running?

Thank you and happy new year to all.

Yes, I have been wondering the same thing. Your translator works well.

Is anyone still testing this one? If so, how have the results been? Have any of the versions worked for closing the trades properly?

I've read and tested a lot of the EAs here and none were too interesting when I demo'd them. This is the first I'd really be interested in knowing more about.

Unfortunately I know nothing of coding.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Hello, do you happen to have that indicator which draws fluently the fpi actual value ie. -995 to +1.005 ? It can be seen on Kreslik homepage

outasight1:
Yes, I have been wondering the same thing. Your translator works well.

Is anyone still testing this one? If so, how have the results been? Have any of the versions worked for closing the trades properly?

I've read and tested a lot of the EAs here and none were too interesting when I demo'd them. This is the first I'd really be interested in knowing more about.

Unfortunately I know nothing of coding.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

I am doing test. It is not easy!

Before judge permanently, I have to find a broker NDD (with desk in Italian and MT4) that will allow me to this type of operation.

(Sorry my english).

it 's difficult for adjust parameters fpi

one parameter for one ring ! but parameter is break ....no order ?and fpi wasn't ready for order...

other difficulty, no sens in the trade....micro lots for adjust the trade.

for the moment , result is not positive.... and you ?

have problem FPI_wibitens

hi i have a problem that all 3 open orders eur/usd-eur/gbp-gbp/usd

are not closed sometimes at the same time first 2 closed gbp/usd has staid open that's why i have now lose can anybody fix this problem else this ea work great for me

thank you for all programers that will improve this

Files:

forward test?

Ok any forward tests and results on this one ???

Just a sidenote, triangular arbitrage (which is what this really is) is a "high frequency" strategy that means you really have to have at least ECN connection to do it properly, you also need to have a real ECN order book to see actual ASK/BID spread unless your broker guarantees no slippage and I can't understand why they would if they themselves have to pay worse price.

I wouldn't try this with MT4.

To benefit from arbitrage you are playing with the spread on two correncies, there is no point in trading directional (only one currency) because the mispricing might be on other pairs - you never know when which pair lags and which leads.

Need help with this FPI indicator

hi!

i have this FPI indicator which is suppoesed to calculate the difference between 3 currency pairs and then tell you if it is possible to arbitrage between.

the problem is, if you put the indicator on each of the 3 currency pairs seperatley you get different values. they are not the same! even though the indicator itself should have the same values in each of the three charts.

can anyone help me please!

Reason: