(FPI) predictive price - page 10

oneprint:
hi!

i have this FPI indicator which is suppoesed to calculate the difference between 3 currency pairs and then tell you if it is possible to arbitrage between.

the problem is, if you put the indicator on each of the 3 currency pairs seperatley you get different values. they are not the same! even though the indicator itself should have the same values in each of the three charts.

can anyone help me please!

sorry forgot the indicator!

Files:

Fpi

Dear Nicolishen,

I have read the FPI threads with great interest and installed the EA in the Expert's folder on a EUR/USD 1h sheet (IBFX). What I get is the smiley and interactions, however no matches and/or other infos. Do I do something wrong or does it have to do with fact that it is weekend's off?

I would greatly appreciate a hint how to properly install the FPI.

Thanks in advance

Greetings from Jamaica

Peter

Weekend - no market movement

Peterko,

There is no live, changing data to make calculations, therefore, indicators and EAs won't progress forward. The MT4 platform is bringing you past data through the weekend, but nothing forward.

You won't know how your EA or Indicator works until the markets opens Sunday evening, and then it might be rather slow, it being a Holiday weekend.

Cheers,

pipsqueak4x

I too have the same problem. The indicator won't updated inline with the price change but instead when the chart where the indicator is attached changes and so does the indicator.

Can anyone help in so that the indicator will continuously change inline with the price change but not driven by the chart where the indicator is attached to??

Files:

richest:
I too have the same problem. The indicator won't updated inline with the price change but instead when the chart where the indicator is attached changes and so does the indicator. Can anyone help in so that the indicator will continuously change inline with the price change but not driven by the chart where the indicator is attached to??

Instead of an indicator, has anyone tried to create an EA with visual objects? The EA could be coded with a while loop and a sleep function. This way the info could be updated every x milliseconds. This would alleviate the problem of having an indicator only update when the chart ticks.

Annoying little drawback I have found with indicators.

Hi,

I just finished to write FPI but test it we can next week.

So please wait until monday.

Regards,

Igor

richest:
I too have the same problem. The indicator won't updated inline with the price change but instead when the chart where the indicator is attached changes and so does the indicator. Can anyone help in so that the indicator will continuously change inline with the price change but not driven by the chart where the indicator is attached to??

igorad:
Hi,

I just finished to write FPI but test it we can next week.

So please wait until monday.

Regards,

Igor

Thanks Igor, can't wait til monday comes

My version of FPI is ready.

Please test it.

Files:
fpi_v1.mq4  6 kb

it works like a charm, a million thanks to you bro

Igorad, it seemed that the indi still lagging when the price moved several times in one second. Is this common?

Reason: