Systems Combination Trading System (SCTM) - Lesser whipsaw

Guys, this is my trading system. Simple and easy to follow.

I am trading live full-time after testing it out on demo and I will occasionally post my trades when I have the time.

Indicators

a) Trendmanager

b) BBands_stop_v1

c) Juicelevelsalertnew - period 7with level 0,4,8,12

d) CCIfilter_Vx - CCIfilter settings - CCIPeriod 35(Edited from 55 to 35)

Plot on TF1hr charts

Start trades after reversal, eg when 1st indicator(BBands) turns blue/red from previous colour then start trading.

Long - BBands_stop_v1 in blue line ***1st indicator**

- Trendmanager in blue

- Juice above level 4

- CCIfilter_Vx in aqua or green

Short- BBands_stop_v1 in Red line ***1st indicator**

- Trendmanager in red

- Juice above level 4

- CCIfilter_Vx in Gold or red

With this combination, lesser whipsaws are possible but this is of course no holy grail too.

Please Credit the programmers of the Indicators that I had used. eg tradestation, Igor, FXsniper, newdigital fxcruiser etc

Thanks to these forumers for their tips and help in the forum....and Nina too

***If possible, I need a programmer to help in integrating the BBands_stop indicator to Trendmanager thus if 2 criterias matched, the trendmanager will then only change colour etc***

Remember. this is a trading system.... SL and TP or trailstop at own discretion/ experience

I will post a 4hr system of mine demo traded with high profitability/ low drawdown soon..

Dit,

Can you please post the indicators?

Raj

raj:
Dit,

Can you please post the indicators?

Raj

done bro

dit

For long/short, I presume all indicators must meet criteria specified, but how did you determine if signal is false as you had posted in the chart?

et_phonehome_2:
dit For long/short, I presume all indicators must meet criteria specified, but how did you determine if signal is false as you had posted in the chart?

I would say that the 2 main indicators would be BBands and trenmanager but with juice, we can fairly see if the trend is strong or not..

from the pics, BBands is still in blue line yet trendmanager shows a red line, thus, the sell signal by trendmanager should not be taken and position for long opened earlier should not be sold.

If traded as per trendmanger itself, the trader would have taken the sell position and the price then whipsawed.

Plot the charts and look at E/u now (Northfinance time 0530hrs) ...BBands is Blue yet Trendmanager is showing a sell signal, So we hold on to our long position and ignore the trendmanager sell signal as trend is on an overall uptrend...Price then whipsawed showing a ranging market...thus, we trend traders are saved from the ranging market..

isakas v.3 ?

it's look like isakas from zeman with different filter. is it isakas v.3 ?

farrellunna:
it's look like isakas from zeman with different filter. is it isakas v.3 ?

isakas? which one u refering to? If heiken Ashi, its not...Heiken Ashi and trendmanager, I prefer trendmanager...Heiken has too much changes of colour in 1 candle in real time

Usage of stoch is also possible, but I prefer to keep the indicators minimal...I prefer stoch in Tf4hr

sorry..

isakas? which one u refering to? If heiken Ashi, its not...Heiken Ashi and trendmanager, I prefer trendmanager...Heiken has too much changes of colour in 1 candle in real time

Sorry if i was wrong.. i am a new man here. thanks..

but I have problems,

1 ) i can't find CCIfilter file in Custom Ind.. is it same with CCI ? what's wrong with me?

2)do you use it in. 1Hour chart.. what abaout if I used in 30m? do i have to change teh setting like deviation of BBand?

thanks for your answer.. sorry for my bad english

sorry dit..

sorry if i was wrong.. i'm a new man here..

but i have problem :

1. i can't find CCIFilter in my custom indikator.. what's wrong with me? in juicelevel,trendmanager and BBand there is no problem.

2. what about if i used your sytem in 30m chart.. do i have change the setting like deviation on BBand? or it's better in 1 hour chart like what i say first?

thanks for your answer.. sorry for my bad english

Reason: