Systems Combination Trading System (SCTM) - Lesser whipsaw - page 2

farrellunna:
sorry if i was wrong.. i'm a new man here..

but i have problem :

1. i can't find CCIFilter in my custom indikator.. what's wrong with me? in juicelevel,trendmanager and BBand there is no problem.

2. what about if i used your sytem in 30m chart.. do i have change the setting like deviation on BBand? or it's better in 1 hour chart like what i say first?

thanks for your answer.. sorry for my bad english

no problem..I'm learning too.

BBands

- deviation - 2

- length - 20

the rest, leave it as default

For me, it solely 1hr timeframe to eliminate noise..I believe in entering later into a trend than getting whipsawed.

No idea bout the CCi problem you have. Maybe try restarting metatrader?

Does anyone have the mtf version of CCIFilter_vX preferably the code?

Hi dit - just wanted to say thanks for posting this original system - hope all your trades are profitable ones - nice contribution to the forum

need for help...

i can't find CCIfilter.. is there the same indicator in other threads ? please

farrellunna:
i can't find CCIfilter.. is there the same indicator in other threads ? please

CCIFilter thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174899 with many CCIFilter indicators (alarm, alert, signals etc).

anyone......

Thanks for sharing this method dit.

Just one question: Do we enter a trade as soon as the BB colour changes, or do we wait for the bar to close?

ssotiro:
Thanks for sharing this method dit. Just one question: Do we enter a trade as soon as the BB colour changes, or do we wait for the bar to close?

Wait for the bar to close to confirm the dot...open trade on the opening of next candle... Dont open trade just upon seeing the dot during candle formation...you'll get caught in a wrong move(noise)...THANKS for viewing

Long Eu @ 1.3145 --- test with TF15

dit:
Long Eu @ 1.3145 --- test with TF15

May include Itrend indicator and Damaini indicator to filter noise

...macd settings change to 12,26,

Will update on 1st thread soon...

Reason: