...macd settings change to 12,26,

Will update on 1st thread soon...

Long EU whipsawed

System applicable for TF1hr on Eu but good on EJ and GJ for tf15

Beautiful trade on G/J today...tf15

Files:
1742hrs.jpg  26 kb

Live trade - Long E/J @ 156.98

Rules simply using bbands_stop, trendmanager, diamaini volatility monitor and itrend on tf15......

dit:
Live trade - Long E/J @ 156.98 Rules simply using bbands_stop, trendmanager, diamaini volatility monitor and itrend on tf15......

Good trade dit. i have been using trendmanager from time to time when I have an open trade in progress simply to alert me on potential trend change. I just now attached it to my H1 swing trades. This allows me to do other things. Nice pick for indicators set on your Combo System.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
Good trade dit. i have been using trendmanager from time to time when I have an open trade in progress simply to alert me on potential trend change. I just now attached it to my H1 swing trades. This allows me to do other things. Nice pick for indicators set on your Combo System.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Thanks bro..open trade swinging up and down my entry...Will be simplfying the whole system...Using only BBands_stop, Trendmanager, diamaini volatility monitor and itrend. Diamaini monitor alerts me on flat market or those of low volume....brilliant indicator.....Put on the charts and see for yourself bro...

Anyway, Between Trendmanager and Heiken ASHi, which do u prefer as a trending indicator??

dit:
Thanks bro..open trade swinging up and down my entry...Will be simplfying the whole system...Using only BBands_stop, Trendmanager, diamaini volatility monitor and itrend. Diamaini monitor alerts me on flat market or those of low volume....brilliant indicator.....Put on the charts and see for yourself bro... Anyway, Between Trendmanager and Heiken ASHi, which do u prefer as a trending indicator??

Like I said, I am only using Trendmanager from time to time and usually near anticipated completion of the trend and only for the audible alert so I can check on the chart. As such, I do not use it as a trending indicator.

My entire H2 System is a trend following system, primarily based on Heiken Ashi Moving Average modified (I coined as HAMA in my thread). The 2 to 3 basic indicators synergistically give us visual signal on the start, continuation, and completion of the trend. It also has built in visual for flat and ranging market.

Your Combo System, in looking at your chart snapshots posting seems to be more reliant on Trendmanager as your trending indicator. Nonetheless, you are currently getting good results so keep it up.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
Like I said, I am only using Trendmanager from time to time and usually near anticipated completion of the trend and only for the audible alert so I can check on the chart. As such, I do not use it as a trending indicator.

My entire H2 System is a trend following system, primarily based on Heiken Ashi Moving Average modified (I coined as HAMA in my thread). The 2 to 3 basic indicators synergistically give us visual signal on the start, continuation, and completion of the trend. It also has built in visual for flat and ranging market.

Your Combo System, in looking at your chart snapshots posting seems to be more reliant on Trendmanager as your trending indicator. Nonetheless, you are currently getting good results so keep it up.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Thanks bro. I was thinking of using heiken as the trending indicator but does it paint the past or changes too much during 1 candle formation?

dit:
Thanks bro. I was thinking of using heiken as the trending indicator but does it paint the past or changes too much during 1 candle formation?

You're welcome. It does not; I have not noticed it at all. Are you going to use the custom HA or a modified one?

I know that the Bband Stop changes until close of price bar. BTW, do you know or someone else in the forum reading this thread if there is a Stop/Trailing Stop EA based on BBand Stop indicator? Please direct me to it. Thanks.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
You're welcome. It does not; I have not noticed it at all. Are you going to use the custom HA or a modified one?

I know that the Bband Stop changes until close of price bar. BTW, do you know or someone else in the forum reading this thread if there is a Stop/Trailing Stop EA based on BBand Stop indicator? Please direct me to it. Thanks.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

yup...i take the trade only after the candle closed...no idea bout the ea... mind posting the 2 ha indicators for me to try

Reason: