Very Profitable EA

Hi,

I am very new in this forum, this is my 2nd month in Elite section. I am currently forward testing TrendStrenthExpert V2 & trendenvelopeexpert V2.4 with encouraging results.

My main reason in starting this thread is to get help of experience coders in this exclusive forum to look into the following trading system into an EA.

This is a commercial system I bought it online and find it very profitable trading manually, but the major problem is I always miss the entry signal.

The system is called Kuasa Forex , originally written in Malay language by Nasir.

I will explain how the author use the system after the image files.

The system uses the following indicators:

1) BBands_stop_V1

2) Heiken_Ashi_kuskus2

3) Kuskus_starlightV1

4) FiboPiv_V2

Use it on 4 major pairs and GBPJPY, M30 chart.

Trend indicate by M30, signal on M1. Long if BBand, HeikenAshi and Starlight are in BLUEin both M30 and M1. Short if BBand, HeikenAshi and Starlight are in REDin both M30 and M1.

Time of entry indicate by the 1st bigger dot on BBand_Stop in M30, profit taking by trailing stop. Enter on market price when signal on M1 is in line with the main trend of M30.

The problems of using this system are:

a) Always miss the entry opportunity when the 1st dot is formed.

b) On M30, the 1st bigger dot may disappear while forming, I suggets to enter only when the 2nd smaller dot is formed.

c) Better profit if enter at the beginning stage of bigger dot is formed and exit on the reverse trend dot of BBand_stop on M30.

You may refer to the image files above for profit potential.

P/S: This is a great forum and I learn a lot here. Thanks for good works!

Jack

I think this system is light variation of ISAKAS systems developed on our forum:

- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290/page52

or

- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290/page69

or

- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Or, may be, the system which you bought is some old ISAKAS version. Anyway it is very very similar with the free system developed by zeman for our public forum. And I think it is dificult to code it without the real author (zeman).

May be i am wrong but I think that it is free ISAKAS system. May be, modified slightly ...

I am suggesting to you to look at ISAKAS system (see the links on this post) because it is free and proven already (there are 3 good threads about those systems).

Hi magicfx,

I am very sorry but:

- you bought free stuff.

- Besides you bought the system developed on our forum.

- Besides, it is free system posted in the public.

- Author is zeman.

- Besides (and i am very sorry for that) you bought old version of this free system.

Look at this page:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290

I am very sorry magicfx.

Just go to those 3 links which I posted on the post #2 and get updated versions of this system (3 versions) from real author for free. This system was developed by zeman.

I understand that this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290 is very big but you will easily find updated new versions. It is free.

Oh My God!

Hi ND,

Thanks for your information, I am so stupid to have paid for a free staff. Anyway, I bought it before getting to know this forum. But I still feel like being cheated.

Anyway, do you think it still can be coded as an EA?

Jack

magicfx:
...Anyway, do you think it still can be coded as an EA? ...

It is very difficult to speak about it without zeman.

zeman should decide.

magicfx:
Hi ND,

Thanks for your information, I am so stupid to have paid for a free staff. Anyway, I bought it before getting to know this forum. But I still feel like being cheated.

Jack

Hi!

Magicfx, in this FOREX world you will find a lot of criminals, white collar criminals and nice people too. You should not forget neither that trend could be your friend but your broker will never be that.

A friend of mine bought something called "The insider look or Forex insider" witen by a "former bank trader (???)". I think he paid $60 or $70.

He got very upset when he got the PDF. Nothing new. The seller may have sold 100 of those scams and he could have made 6k or 7k. Easy and dirty money, right?

nina:
Hi!

Magicfx, in this FOREX world you will find a lot of criminals, white collar criminals and nice people too. You should not forget neither that trend could be your friend but your broker will never be that.

A friend of mine bought something called "The insider look or Forex insider" witen by a "former bank trader (???)". I think he paid $60 or $70.

He got very upset when he got the PDF. Nothing new. The seller may have sold 100 of those scams and he could have made 6k or 7k. Easy and dirty money, right?

Yeah, you are right. I am obviously a victim of such scam. I found some thread discussing about those so-called profitable EA being sold online especially in auction sites are actually free.

Jack

Is Zeman In Elite site?

Hi ND, is Zeman also an elite member?

I will PM him to see if he is interested.

I'm sorry if there is a way to check this out, but I'm new in both forex and using forum.

magicfx:
Hi ND,

Jack

That is nothing strange: the systems developed on our public forum are very popular. Just example with free Dolly systems - I am deleting one commercial thread per 1 or 2 months (not moderating some commercial threads): some public members are downloading free systems developed on our public forum by public members (Dolly systems for example) and selling it to the same our forum to the same public members as 1 by 1 the same one

I have some requests from developers and coders to move some public threads and even the sections to elite section because the developers and coders know that meaning of elite section is 'not for everybody'. I am not doing it only because public members will not be agree and they are majority as you understand.

By the way it is good system so ...

magicfx:
Hi ND, is Zeman also an elite member?

I will PM him to see if he is interested.

I'm sorry if there is a way to check this out, but I'm new in both forex and using forum.

May be. Because he knows his systems and as I know not every system can be coded onto EA so ...

You may just ask only about posibility to code his system onto EA (just his view about EA).

Reason: