RB26DETT-Skyline GTR - page 17

Result this week

setting are from https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176674

nice result for this week

results

Trading IBFX $5000 demo.

OOTB settings except aggressive mode.

Pairs EUR/USD,USD/CAD

Nice results.Seems to have taken a particular liking to the loonie this week.

A cautionary tale.

I placed the ea on a live account this week on which I run a copy of Goblin bipolar.They ran okay together for the best part of the day until this ea started closing all the bipolar trades.As quick as bipolar could open them RB would close them.Twenty bi polar trades were open and closed in five minutes and things only went back to normal after RB was shut down.I hate to think what would have happened if I'd gone away for any length of time.

I've ran different versions of goblin together on the Euro before and never had a problem.

promo01:
setting are from https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176674 nice result for this week

Hey lookin good Promo..!

statement Mig

Hi,

This one was bad money management. The risk must not be too high as David stated before in this thread. Waited for the edge....

In the beginning I had the InitialStop at the standard preset of 72. Changed that to 20, as David said.

One thing did bother me. Because at one point there was "not enough money" for a long while the whole trading kept trapped in a cycle and couldn't "breath" anymore. If the trend continued to go the wrong way there's no way out, except for a stoploss or empty bucket.

statement North Finance

This one went better.

First started with 3 yen pairs, but David suggested not to use GBP/JPY. So I got rid of that one. There was however a GBP/JPY trade in the beginning (last pair in the statement).

nohill,

Your MiG went margin call due to leverage 1:100, and their allowed margin level is 100% only. In order to deal with 3 pair on MiG, you need atleast 30k to start with 0.10lots

Regards

David

leverage

davidke20:
nohill,

Your MiG went margin call due to leverage 1:100, and their allowed margin level is 100% only. In order to deal with 3 pair on MiG, you need atleast 30k to start with 0.10lots

Regards

David

Forgot to mention that. Thanks.

With North Finance I had set the leverage to 1:200, not the maximum.

Regards,

nohills

Hello

Just posting my updated statement from post #131 on page 14

Looks like you did a good job david

regards

Real Account

Hello David,

Great EA! I am running it on a real account of 500.00 and it is up 20.33 since Tuesday. I would post my results but it has my account number and deposit information. 'PM' me if you would like my account number.

My settings are default except for risk is 15%, max trades 8 and multiplier 1.8 on a IBFX mini.

I have a question. Is it not the same to run 15% risk on ONE pair as it is to run 2% on 7 pair? What is the advantage of running more pairs of lower risk? Just curious.

Thanks

buko:
Hello David,

Great EA! I am running it on a real account of 500.00 and it is up 20.33 since Tuesday. I would post my results but it has my account number and deposit information. 'PM' me if you would like my account number.

My settings are default except for risk is 15%, max trades 8 and multiplier 1.8 on a IBFX mini.

I have a question. Is it not the same to run 15% risk on ONE pair as it is to run 2% on 7 pair? What is the advantage of running more pairs of lower risk? Just curious.

Thanks

Dont do it. I wouldnt suggest you to run this way with live account, because I only designed the money management according to EURUSD. Please stick to my backtest to test it out

Risk=2

EURUSD only

M30

Besides, I'm not resposible on your loss. Please becareful then

Regards

David

Reason: