Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 49

ANCOLL:
This one didnt work...

it comes error message like " opening order 131"

etc.

ERR_INVALID_TRADE_VOLUME 131 Invalid trade volume

This means that the EA is trying to place an order with invalid lots. There are brokers who don't allow lots smaller than 0.1 and may be the EA is sending such an order. There is nothing wrong with the EA. The problem is either with the account (micro,mini or standard) or broker regulations.

I know your system a few. but what you said about trading is right! I hope i will far away comptuer more ! It's a real trading life!

Cucurucu,

I have been trading live with 10 points 3 EA since Monday of this week and made $300.00. Then this morning when $ rose it wiped out the $300.00.

So I think I want to stick with V1 and V2, but I have a question. Can this EA be used with other pairs successfully? I am already trading on Eur/Usd and would like to use another pair for V1 and V2 if possible.

Can you tell me if it is ok to use V1 and V2 on other pairs, and if so what timeframe?

Last question: is there a way to adjust the risk (lot sizes) on V1 and V2?

Thank you.

Mike

cucurucu:
ERR_INVALID_TRADE_VOLUME 131 Invalid trade volume This means that the EA is trying to place an order with invalid lots. There are brokers who don't allow lots smaller than 0.1 and may be the EA is sending such an order. There is nothing wrong with the EA. The problem is either with the account (micro,mini or standard) or broker regulations.

Well I backtested and found 7 pairs that V1 and V2 were profitable on, so I'm now trading those. Will let you know how it goes.

1. I have not backtested V1 & V2 for other pairs except EURUSD and GBPUSD. GBPUSD envolves a much bigger risk. I got a margin call with GBPUSD on forward testing. So I am just trading EURUSD with this system.

I said many times that timeframe is irrelevant for V1 and V2. These EAs are "looking" only at the actual price (no indicators, no open price, no previous price) so, the actual price is the same in every TF. You can use any TF you want. You will have the exact same results no matter the TF.

2. To adjust the risk you must edit the code. However, for EURUSD those parameters were chosen after serious optimization and I don't recommend any changes. For other pairs I can't say anything as I never tested it on other pairs.

I recommend that you have at least 3000$ of your balance for each pair.

Here is the updated statement. Look how nice is the gif:

Files:

Thanks Cucurucu,

The reason I ask about changing lot sizes is because I use a mini-account, and it is opening .01 lot sizes which is .10 per pip.

Does the EA take into account size of account and whether or not it is a mini account or a standard account?

cucurucu:
1. I have not backtested V1 & V2 for other pairs except EURUSD and GBPUSD. GBPUSD envolves a much bigger risk. I got a margin call with GBPUSD on forward testing. So I am just trading EURUSD with this system.

I said many times that timeframe is irrelevant for V1 and V2. These EAs are "looking" only at the actual price (no indicators, no open price, no previous price) so, the actual price is the same in every TF. You can use any TF you want. You will have the exact same results no matter the TF.

2. To adjust the risk you must edit the code. However, for EURUSD those parameters were chosen after serious optimization and I don't recommend any changes. For other pairs I can't say anything as I never tested it on other pairs.

I recommend that you have at least 3000$ of your balance for each pair.

Here is the updated statement. Look how nice is the gif:

I'm sorry I didn't code it for mini accounts but the EAs take into account the size of your account (account balance) and will increase(double) the initial lot for every 6000$.

I have to go now but if you want I'll modify the EAs for you tomorrow (to work with mini accounts).

Yes, that would be very helpful; I think I am going to take the EAs off the chart now then and wait for the mini account ones. Thank you again.

cucurucu:
I'm sorry I didn't code it for mini accounts but the EAs take into account the size of your account (account balance) and will increase(double) the initial lot for every 6000$. I have to go now but if you want I'll modify the EAs for you tomorrow (to work with mini accounts).

I have done a quick modification now. Here are V1mini and V2mini. Don't use these EAs on standard accounts because they will blow up your account. They use lotsizes 10 times bigger than V1 and V2. For standard accounts use V1 and V2.

Files:

gbolla, would you be able to make this one EA using the mini EA that cucurucu just developed above?

gbolla:
hi cucurucu I join V1 and V2 in the same EA so 1 pair, 1 chart, 1 EA!!

good work.

bye

Bolla
Reason: