Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 45

guide

gents ;

do you know how to reverse eng an ex4

why it is .ex4 file,not mq4?

thank you tytian,i got problem to read your .ex4 file,coud you make it in mq4 file?

and one more why it is in ex4 file? could you teach me how to place theex4 file in expert?

thank you

Ef

gents :

what is the EF ?

Can some one post Tytian's EA

I can not find it anymore in the thread .

thanks.

Can some one post Tytian's EA

I can not find it anymore in the thread .

thanks.

Drop Dead Stop Loss

Hi,

I just started following this thread today but it sounds like the system works as long as the bottom doesn't fall out of the market. I have seen some TS/TP EAs that will close all positions once a pre-determined amount is hit. So with a $10k account you might set $4k as your max loss and everything would close and you live to trade another day without wiping out your entire balance. I will look for the EA.

advice

gents ,

where is rifo been a while with no posts , did he abandon this thread or what ?

am forward testing the last version posted above , but i still dont get what is the EF ??

am testing the default settings on two platforms first station with EURUSD USDCHF 5000 demo fxlq 100 lev

the other is the four majors pairs 10000 same as above .

will appreciate if members interact & post suggestions we will all benefit .

jessica:
thank you tytian,i got problem to read your .ex4 file,coud you make it in mq4 file?

and one more why it is in ex4 file? could you teach me how to place theex4 file in expert?

thank you

the source will no giving,it's protect for our programer. jessica

I am use my time to make, and test and test one and one and thing calculation and what happen in market to solve it.

the expert ex4, put in xx\Interbank FX Trader 4\experts\ here.

tytian

boostrade:
Or eur/usd only?

ya, you can use GBP/USD and EUR/USD.

because you use backtest in this ea still have bug modify profit.

sometime need hand manual to change the profit, try to forward test.

if you want me completed final version, need $200 1 year expire. only for first 10 person $100. see you lucky ^^

lets see I backtest here

Files:
tian.jpg  30 kb

@tytian

can i get link to get blessing system EA... thanks before

Reason: