EAs and real accounts - page 2

Low spread

Hi All,...

can you tell me broker with low spread ?

Thank's,..... for help

downloadduit:
Hi All,...

can you tell me broker with low spread ?

Thank's,..... for help

Interbankfx spreads (variable, widen at news time):

EUR/USD 2 pips

USD/JPY 2 pips

GBP/USD 3 pips

USD/CHF 4 pips

They also provide micro account, good for traders with small capitals.

EAs and real accounts

Newdigital

Thanks for your time and your work

excuse my english i am spanish speaker

i have one ear looking for a EA and y read a lot and test a lot.

so i register on elite for have the benefit of your work.. thanks a lot.

i ask you please help me for your criterium ...

please can you give me 3 options for a profitable EA for

1. slow risk

2, medium risk

3. big risk

i ask you this because i dont understand a lot of the treaht in english and i make a lot of time to read and understand a at the end i find the EA dont work well ...

i understand you dont have a responsabiliti for the EA but your work is fine and for me its good your opinion.

so thanks a lot

juanche

Ea

so i have a live two 5k and 2 for 2k on IBFX

che:
so i have a live two 5k and 2 for 2k on IBFX

IBFX is having different data from the brokers I am testing with.

EAs with low risk is Brainwashing. But level in i_Trend indicator is depends on the broker data as well. Many people mentioned about it. So you should select the version and test it before. t is the better to test this Brainwashing system manually and after that you may select the timeframe and version of EA. We have many threads about Brainwashing in public section with indicators.

If you are using IBFX broker so do not use DayTrading3 EA. Besides you will have different results on StepMA EAs in this case (different from my results). And probable Scalp_net_1.2 will work differently for you.

All StepMA versions are medium risk. But version 1.42 is very profitable now. But, please, before you are using any StepMA EA on real account test it first with 0.01 lot size for example. Because I have one trade with 1.42 version (which is most profitable) when EA open sell GBPUSD on demo account and buy GBPUSD on real account. So test it first.

Be careful with EAs based on MA. You may say: many EAs are based on Moving Averages indicator so what? So nothing but be careful because EAs based on MA are not very stable concerning the profit and profit in those EAs depends on market condition more than on the settings. If you are trying to use some EA based on MA (Scalp_net versions, MAChannel, PriceChannel, StepMA versions and so on) - always have the chart with indicators to see how EAs work. To estimate the risk (i am talking about risk only).

e-Friday and e-Monday are very good in backtesting. Will see how they are performing in forward test (one or two months forward testing is not a duration for them). Besides we have e-Friday and e-Monday indicators so you may attach indicators to see or backtesting this systems manually.

KSRobot for EURUSD M15 is low risk EA.

SBS EA is low risk.

TPE is medium risk.

Medium risk is Scalp_net_1.5 and some other versions (Scalp_net 1.5 are profitable with/without timefilter).

Medium risk is Goldwarroir EA. But it is profitable for 2 or 3 pairs only. And you should have big deposit to use it.

Medium risk is 20-pips EA.

EasyLMA is medium risk (but this EA is not trading often).

qq EA is meduim risk (but i am not sure about IBFX broker).

Big risk (very big risk) is Firebird.

Scalp_net_1.3 is big risk.

Envelope 2.11 is big risk.

GridMACD, MAChannel, PriceCross and US Hunter are big risk.

Mandarine is medium but you should select the pair to trade because this EA is not profitable for all 4 pairs. Besides as you know there is mandarine indicator so you may backtest or trade this system manually.

And not all EAs are performing in the same way for every broker. Especially for IBFX broker. So the best way to trading with the broker with different data is EA placing pending orders according to the daily close bar for example. It may be SBS or TPE EAs. I think the daily close bar should be the same for every broker (or almost the same).

Muchas gracias Newdigital

i report my test for all here thanks a lot

Best Setup for all Winners EA's

Considering that we have 40636 pips profit in total on the winners EA thread could the masters propose the best setup to put all this to work together?

Is possible to run all the experts on all currencys on the same MT4? If not how much MT4 ou recomend?

How about account balance and leverage (using 0.1 lot for example) ?

Lets try diversity... I think I have the computer power to put all this to work, and this is an old idea that I would like to try. I will use NF for this.

thanks,

kokas:
Considering that we have 40636 pips profit in total on the winners EA thread could the masters propose the best setup to put all this to work together?

Is possible to run all the experts on all currencys on the same MT4? If not how much MT4 ou recomend?

How about account balance and leverage (using 0.1 lot for example) ?

Lets try diversity... I think I have the computer power to put all this to work, and this is an old idea that I would like to try. I will use NF for this.

thanks,

I don't think it is good idea. As I remember some people tried already. I think it should not be more than 3 or 4 EAs.

But it is a financial problem or computacional problem? Did you remember?

kokas:
But it is a financial problem or computacional problem? Did you remember?

People may trade with 0.01 lot size so it is not financial problem.

It is the problem when many EAs are trying to open the orders in the same time. And 2 or 3 EAs will try to close the orders in the same time. But it is impossible in MetaTrader. EAs will not work well.

It should be Portfolio Manager EA which will manage all the other EAs. Somebody started the thread about it in elite section and I hope that we will be able to develop it.

Reason: