Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 74

anggraeni:
they sell this system Auto Trading Forex & Free Signal Forex

I think there is a lot of version of dolly, that is more like WSS than dolly, because dolly system doesn't look like that. Only the color is similar with dolly, but the system of dolly or WSS or WSS_Clone or other system, pivot+20/-20 it is legal to use with everyone. Same but not same.

hello

pipsmaster:
I think there is a lot of version of dolly, that is more like WSS than dolly, because dolly system doesn't look like that. Only the color is similar with dolly, but the system of dolly or WSS or WSS_Clone or other system, pivot+20/-20 it is legal to use with everyone. Same but not same.

give a loock to winning solutions 2006 was the best now they are loosing money

matrixebiz:
Ok, so if my broker is in GMT I would change the times -2 hours so they would be the same as yours correct?

Since 00:00 is the same as 24:00 I would use;

ASIAN

22:00 to 01:00 (Org= 0 to 3)

European

07:00 to 09:00 (Org= 9 to 11)

EDIT: I had a trade start at 23:30. The broker that EA was running on is GMT+2 like yours so that time doesn't fall into the trading times ??? It shouldn't have traded ??

ive got a problem i want to test all the EA

but i dont know how to do it i ve got clock v 1.2

GMT 17.58

New york 13.58

London 17.58

Broker 22.59

i must to change something in the EA ???

hello

Ronyn:
Seems like good results. From the trading so far, have you come to any conclusion regarding most profitable and least profitable pair to trade? I have applied the EA to EUR/USD today for testing purposes. Im running it on my live account(but with very low risk of course). Not really sure about what setting to use for time in the EA though, I always get confused about these things. I'm with IBFX, does anybody have a clue what times to enter? At the moment im going with default settings. Lets see how it goes...

Hows going whith din 1.8 ?? im testing it now with standard settings

i we changed only NY market true

simonsmart:
by the way , can anyone show their best setting for EA 2.6 ?

i think no open it with metatrader its a mix of inficators

from the kus kus indicators there are only HeikenAshi BBStop Fish

and Damiani volatmeter

error stdlib.mqh cannot open the program file

HI,

I try to download the EA but it says "error: stdlib.mqh" cannot open the program file?

Thank you

MrPip:
Version 1.6

Link is gone from first message so I will post here.

No changes to indicators.

Ancoll,

The idea was to have a link from the first message to my post where I can update the zip file or individual EAs. Otherwise things will get lost in the messages. And you will need to update the zip file in the first message when I post a zip file or add the new versions each time I post one.

Version 1.8

I added Damiani_volatmeter custom indicator as a filter.

I added same to version 2.4.

New version 2.6 with delay feature added.

I was not allowed to have more than 5 attachments so I removed version 2.4. The only change in 2.6 is the delay feature so this should not be a problem.

Robert

Ok this EA is good anyone tried for his/her real account?

Din

Will you send me the most recent copy of this EA?

instead of delay, is it possilbe to put as option, one trade per heiken?

would it be more profitable if we replace heiken with nonlagdot, place as option, one trade per heiken (or nonlagdot)?just an idea...

Reason: