News EA

Is there an EA or is there a way someone could develop an ea or indicator to where you can set a buy and sell stop at a certain date and time, the amount of take profit, plus have it to where you can adjust the amount of your pips upon entry. Suppose 2 minutes till eur/usd was at 1.2929 you wanted the ea to enter your buy/sell stops in 10 pips away from current ask/bid price as well as setting your stop/loss. Like a set and forget you set your day,date,time,entry orders from the total amount of pips from current price,stop loss, and take profit

Oh yeah and total amount of lots

BlackDawn:
Is there an EA or is there a way someone could develop an ea or indicator to where you can set a buy and sell stop at a certain date and time, the amount of take profit, plus have it to where you can adjust the amount of your pips upon entry. Suppose 2 minutes till eur/usd was at 1.2929 you wanted the ea to enter your buy/sell stops in 10 pips away from current ask/bid price as well as setting your stop/loss. Like a set and forget you set your day,date,time,entry orders from the total amount of pips from current price,stop loss, and take profit

We have many News EA on this forum:

- NewsTrader. The second versions is testing inside elite section. Developed by Igorad some time ago (buy and sell stop at a certain date and time ...). I prefer 5 minues but some members are using 2 minutes. For elite members sorry.

- News Generator.

- News Reader Indicator.

- Trade The News...... . Some links.

- Amazing News EA with documentation.

- Traping EA for NEWS.

- NEWS EA Modify Request.

- Trading news? Some discussion about news trading.

Thanks NEW DIGITAL I FOUND THE TIME BREAK EA!

newdigital:
We have many News EA on this forum:

- NewsTrader. The second versions is testing inside elite section. Developed by Igorad some time ago (buy and sell stop at a certain date and time ...). I prefer 5 minues but some members are using 2 minutes. For elite members sorry.

- News Generator.

- News Reader Indicator.

- Trade The News...... . Some links.

- Amazing News EA with documentation.

- Traping EA for NEWS.

- NEWS EA Modify Request.

- Trading news? Some discussion about news trading.

Newdigital

Can you explain what is the difference between Newstrader EA in elite section and the non-elite EAs? I had always thought that its up to the trader what one wants to input to trigger a trade during news time.

et_phonehome_2:
Newdigital Can you explain what is the difference between Newstrader EA in elite section and the non-elite EAs? I had always thought that its up to the trader what one wants to input to trigger a trade during news time.

Some coders are coding for elite section especially. So, Igorad coded his NewsTrader. Besides this EA may be used as indicator (drawing the news on the chart) but I am not using it. Igorad coded it one or two months ago based on his "write-in-file" EAs which I am using during the more than 1 year already.

We need to fill text file with the news and EA will open buy/sell stop orders on the distance (20 pips by default) 5 minutes before the news (5 minutes is changable in the settings).

If no any pending orders were executed so both will be deleted after 15 minutes (changable as well). And EA is checking for any old orders before placing pending orders on the next news: EA will delete all the old orders which were opened during the old news so we may test as many news as we want during a day.

tp, sl, trailing stop.

And all the orders will be closed in the end of the day (changable as well).

And some other improvements.

Of course it's up to trader which EA to use. But if I use Igorad's NewsTrader and I need some improvement so I don't need to call anybody: the coder (Igorad) is just here and I need just to post request in the thread.

We are not using the news calendar from forexfactory. In those elite section thread I and some people are trying to explain the news (what those news evens mean) with some explanation, banks daily news evaluation, levels and so on. Besides i am updating this text news file weekly.

So the people are having the choise:

- use my news weekly file with news explanation (just to place in right place in Metatrader's directory). I am updating it weekly on Sunday;

or

- to write their own (I am trying to post enough data/description for that).

I am using my text file. Igorad prefers to use hs own text file (posting as well).

I am taking a chance ... because the coder is just here so ... good possibility for improvement.

How do u get this ea to buy regular size lots from mini? I used this for 2 news trades modified to 1.0 and it did not open the orders it only opens on mini lots 0.10. Any help would be gladly appreciated. This works but not on larger orders. Thanks

Files:

Newdigital,

So the Newstrader EA will always run based upon the news text file without one having to manually change the time based upon news. Is that correct? If it is, then indeed it is good since I find it cumbersome using other EAs where I must always attach the EA to each news I want to trade, adjust the TP based upon which news, etc, etc....

et_phonehome_2:
Newdigital, So the Newstrader EA will always run based upon the news text file without one having to manually change the time based upon news. Is that correct? If it is, then indeed it is good since I find it cumbersome using other EAs where I must always attach the EA to each news I want to trade, adjust the TP based upon which news, etc, etc....

Yes.

It is necessary to create weekly news text file with all the news rated them from 1 till 3 and EA will trade the whole week all the news using some news filters (if necessary).

newdigital:
Yes. It is necessary to create weekly news text file with all the news rated them from 1 till 3 and EA will trade the whole week all the news using some news filters (if necessary).

Thanks, that is indeed good news

newdigital:
Yes. It is necessary to create weekly news text file with all the news rated them from 1 till 3 and EA will trade the whole week all the news using some news filters (if necessary).

the good idea!

+1 from me

Reason: