NEW Forex Calendar - page 12

Second months testing. SignalTrading Ea and trading signals on D1 Ichumoku indicator.

Files:

SignalTrader EA is testing by second month.

For the first months results please look at this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176665/page8

newdigital:
SignalTrader EA is testing by second month. For the first months results please look at this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176665/page8

Statement updated.

It;s a very informative threadon the news.

Thanks

Nic

i cant get 1.5v to work the broker time says -44.000000

-it only shows the data and lines sometimes when i switch the TF, ie. if im on 5min and i go to 15 mins the data would desapear and not show up any letters...even if i go back to 5 mins or so. i have to play with it for a while to get

to show me something...

the 1.3v it does work

-it shows the lines and the text

any ideas on what might be wrong?

dodo:
i cant get 1.5v to work the broker time says -44.000000

-it only shows the data and lines sometimes when i switch the TF, ie. if im on 5min and i go to 15 mins the data would desapear and not show up any letters...even if i go back to 5 mins or so. i have to play with it for a while to get

to show me something...

the 1.3v it does work

-it shows the lines and the text

any ideas on what might be wrong?

-Same problem, broker timezone is showing -49.00000000, I can only get it to show the data if i flip around through different timeframes a few times

Those indicators/EAs works only when market is open.

@newdigital,

Are you forward testing this EA? Could you share your results?

I am following with great interest your results.

Thanks.

smartman:
@newdigital,

Are you forward testing this EA? Could you share your results?

I am following with great interest your results.

Thanks.

Which one?

There are 3 EAs on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177102

- NewsTrader EA. This EA is rading the new calendar. The results depend on the settings of this EA and it should be better to have different setting for any news events we are trading.

- SignalTrader EA. This EA is trading the signals. i am planning to make public trading signals and everybody may trade it using this EA. Or somebody will make trading signals and the other people will trade.

- ScheduleTrader EA. This EA is open/close the orders (any type of the orders with stop loss and with everything) according to the schedule.

Newstrader works (i am testing it for many months already). But as i said the performance depends on the settings and filters inside EA. People who are very professional with news trading may use version #6 from elite section with the settings changable/adjastable for every upcoming news events during the weekend for example. Other people (including me) are using 5.3 version posted here in public.

SignalTrader works fine. But this EA is rading the signals. If i am doing public trading signals so this EA will trade it. Or someone amy do. I am planning to make public trading signals for this EA (i did it and you may see the statements but i changed the system a little because Igorad developed marketCondition indicators so we may avoid some losses). Many people followed my trading signals and it was just more than 800 visitors for 1 week only so I am plannning to continue with more advanced issue.

Hi,

Sorry for the vague question.

I am refering to SignalTrader and its updated

stament you are posting like in post #114.

I think that your signals are public.

Thanks.

newdigital:
Which one?

There are 3 EAs on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177102

- NewsTrader EA. This EA is rading the new calendar. The results depend on the settings of this EA and it should be better to have different setting for any news events we are trading.

- SignalTrader EA. This EA is trading the signals. i am planning to make public trading signals and everybody may trade it using this EA. Or somebody will make trading signals and the other people will trade.

- ScheduleTrader EA. This EA is open/close the orders (any type of the orders with stop loss and with everything) according to the schedule.

Newstrader works (i am testing it for many months already). But as i said the performance depends on the settings and filters inside EA. People who are very professional with news trading may use version #6 from elite section with the settings changable/adjastable for every upcoming news events during the weekend for example. Other people (including me) are using 5.3 version posted here in public.

SignalTrader works fine. But this EA is rading the signals. If i am doing public trading signals so this EA will trade it. Or someone amy do. I am planning to make public trading signals for this EA (i did it and you may see the statements but i changed the system a little because Igorad developed marketCondition indicators so we may avoid some losses). Many people followed my trading signals and it was just more than 800 visitors for 1 week only so I am plannning to continue with more advanced issue.
Reason: