The Simba Con Man - page 33

I have only read 4 out of 33 pages available

got just 1 question

which indicators ??

DOES it fit into 2011 summer pattern, i.e. which pairs !

thing and pattern does change over seasons, and many of the replies are pretty outdated

engula:
since my knowledge about digital filters is almost = 0, i have to take an empirical approach to identify cycle lengths.

this is an example of the so called 3M cycle based on history analysis.

the length in days is in the column 'durata'.

if i'm not wrong, 75 is a good value... based on this, i set my parameters.

my experience says that the 3M cycle is an excellent cycle to trade.

cheers.

that's how it should be. it's unclear if the 2nd 1Y has already ended or not.

i'm unsure about the 2nd 3M of the 2nd 1Y: looks irregular to me.

3M and 1Y are just naming conventions.

cheers.

Files:
ftsemib.jpg  187 kb

Simba, are you still there?

Hi Simba,

To me it looks like you are a good instructor and I really would like to learn and drill in your system. It is a pity that this thread is not active any more but if it is possible in any way please PM me because I have some questions.

Thanks,

Frankie

the simba con man

clahn04:
Here's a trade i did over lunch. I have been having a lot of success using these methods. I am basically trading in the direction of the trend. All three time frames ( 1hr, 5min, and 1 min) line up and are in agreement.

The base was around 159.70. Midpoint occurred at around 160.10 ( as of right now, still could change). Profit target was 160.50. I closed it out at 160.56 ( it sold off quick).

Best,

cl

Hi CIahn

I just came across your post and tried to read the indies but it was not possible. Could you help me with the indies you use and wezttings?

Thanks a lot

Wolfsch

Please help me. I ask you to send me the tools to work with CatSSA (CatSSA.dll) on email mailo.rus mail.ru Thanks!

it seems so powerful straegy i defenitly will apply this in myy account

raj:
I noticed the indicator dissapeared from the forum. I had it saved in my computer.

hii guys,,,,, have anybody SimbaConMan indi to be mq4 folder? and is this indicator repaint? thanks,,, regards

,,,,,, Friends hii,,, this indicator repaint. Can sameone make nonrepainting this indicator please? or same of this indi another one. thank you ... regards all

suat:

,,,,,, Friends hii,,, this indicator repaint. Can sameone make nonrepainting this indicator please? or same of this indi another one. thank you ... regards all

It can not be made non-repainting and to have the same value. It is using "snake" (centered triangular moving average - some more info you can find here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241 ) and it can not be made non-recalculating without changing its value completely

very bad news mr mladen..... ı need that. anyway is snake same of the CL Slope? and how can ı put another window? I dont want on the above bars. can you help me please? ty regards

Reason: