News Trader EA - page 89

a very good strategy to enter the news, but 2 questions: 1. don't you get slipped at newstimes? which broker is suitable?; 2. if the news has no deviation on expected value, what happens then?

No. I did not have any. May be it was coded as slippage 4 or 6 ... never had any with this EA for many brokers. Besides, EA is placing pending orders so it may be some kind of protection ...

Which broker? Difficult to suggest any ... I used Alpari, some members used FXDD and IBFX live ... many brokers are increasing the spread during the news. IBFX for example. There are 1 or 2 tools (indicators or EAs) which are monitoring the spread on the chart and some of those tools are writing it to the file. You can use it to see about increasing the spread durign the news time for some brokers (check links thread or EAs' thread).

But, anyway, trading the news on demo account and on real account should be different concerning performance. Because less of spykes for real data (good thing) and increasing the spead for real account during the news time (bad thing).

Hight impacted news events:

USD GDP

and

CAD Retail Sales.

at 13:30 GMT

(high impacted news events only, NewsTrader_v5.3 EA, nfp settings) - in pips.

EURUSD: +300.

GBPUSD: +300.

USDJPY: 0.

USDCHF: +300.

AUDUSD: 0.

USDCAD: +101.

NZDUSD: 0.

+1,001 pips just from one forex news event only!

Statements attached.

Which timeframe

Hello all,

Anyone may tell me wich timeframe you use to NEWS TRADER EA???

or it may be any??

jcosta:
Hello all,

Anyone may tell me wich timeframe you use to NEWS TRADER EA???

or it may be any??

News are not related with specific time frame but yes with the volatility created by the news itself.

Newdigital is testing this EA on M1.

Vps

Anyone recomends a VPS service wich run this EA???

There are some providers which the EA returns a error load the DLL's and it seems not have solution.

Any sugestion??

It was fixed in public news section ...

Some member posted about what to do in this case.

As I remember it was something with Data Execution Prevention for the Meta Trader terminal.exe in virtual desktop.

Please find updated statements for this week.

newdigital:
It was fixed in public news section ...

Some member posted about what to do in this case.

As I remember it was something with Data Execution Prevention for the Meta Trader terminal.exe in virtual desktop.

Where is the public news section??

Reason: