News Trader EA - page 57

Please find the statements for NewsTrader and SignalTrader EAs.

Statements for Newstrader53 and SignalTrader were updated.

Newstrader was published on the first post of this thread with the settings I am using. I did not change the settings.

SignalTrader was published in public thread here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177102

I am doing signal calendar here Forex-Tsd Calendar :: Calendars and this EA is trading my signal calendar. You can not see this calendar yet and can not trade this calendar because I want to test it more: this signals are based on D1 Ichimoku indicator so I will test it some more weeks before open it to the public. To be sure that signals are good.

Files:

Please find updated statements.

It was Durable Goods Orders now Forex-Tsd Calendar :: Calendars

High impacted news event. As i am trading high impected news only so EA placed pending orders. But no one pending order was executed. So please find updated statement.

Please note that I am trading this calendar Forex-Tsd Calendar :: Calendars using Newstrader EA version 5.3 (EA with default settings for every pair was posted on the first post of this thread).

Please find updated statemens.

It was 3 profitable orders closed on USDCAD GDP news events at 12:30 GMT.

Files:

newdigital:
It was 3 profitable orders closed on USDCAD GDP news events at 12:30 GMT.

And it is the image about those trades.

Files:

Please find updated statements.

Please find updated statements for Newstrader 5.3 version and for Signaltrader EAs.

SignalTrader EA with the settings i am using was uploaded on the first post of this thread. I will make the signals to be a public from the next week.

Updated statements.

Reason: