SuperWoodieCCI - page 5

Hi,

Most Woodie's CCI's are set to 14/6

Some folks have been experimemting with 34/14 for the shorter time frames (1minute to 5 minutes) with a setting of 34/14, and using the standard settings above for all other time frames.

moneyline

moneyline:
Hi,

Most Woodie's CCI's are set to 14/6

Some folks have been experimemting with 34/14 for the shorter time frames (1minute to 5 minutes) with a setting of 34/14, and using the standard settings above for all other time frames.

moneyline

the 14/6 settings seems choppy and hard to figure things out in. I have set the CCI on 50 from other posts I've heard about in this forum and it does seem like you catch the bigger trends and can get a better grasp of where things are heading in the market. I just wanted to know if anyone else has worked with it here and would like to share ideas on the 50 CCI?

thanks

50 cci

there are a lot of people using 50 CCI

I have attached a pdf. hopefully it is not a duplicate of the other cci pdf posted in here..

Hi all, can someone tell me what to put into the code of wccipattern indicator so it draws only a limited number of signals on the chart? Like a bar limit. The original one takes my clock to really high levels and slows everything down... I'd appreciate all help. I might have put it in the wrong section, so perhaps one of the moderators might move me Another thing is, it would be nice to be able which patterns one wants to see on the chart. the same way the candle stick pattern indicators are made. Again, thanks in advance.

Files:

DanielTyrkiel:
Hi all, can someone tell me what to put into the code of wccipattern indicator so it draws only a limited number of signals on the chart? Like a bar limit. The original one takes my clock to really high levels and slows everything down... I'd appreciate all help. I might have put it in the wrong section, so perhaps one of the moderators might move me Another thing is, it would be nice to be able which patterns one wants to see on the chart. the same way the candle stick pattern indicators are made. Again, thanks in advance.

Interesting indicator.

It is written in the code that to trade against the trend use red signals. And t is full description of the patterns insde the code in Russian). Seems it is trading system of one indicator.

I've found this version of the indicator. It has a bar limit and doesn't hog the clock as the previous one. A good tool for those wanting to learn woodies.

Files:
wccipaterns.mq4  35 kb

Hi,

try this one please.

Pattern=0...8 (0-all)

BarsNum=...(0-all history)

Igor

Files:

Igorad, always on the job. You guys are so good at programming I sometimes wonder if you have any time to trade left

mq4 indicators

Hi, absolue noob here.

Okay, copied files xxxx.mq4 to my hd in a temp folder.

Now what do I have to do to make them work?

I run metatrader 4.0 from Alpari.

Thanx

cooldude:
Hi, absolue noob here.

Okay, copied files xxxx.mq4 to my hd in a temp folder.

Now what do I have to do to make them work?

I run metatrader 4.0 from Alpari.

Thanx

If it is indicators so it should be in /indicators folder (C:\Program Files\MetaTrader4\experts\indicators for example).

Reason: