EA_based Trailing Stop - page 9

mladen:
Apart from using 30 minute time frame EMA (and I don't know what time frame is you chart) all seems to be OK

But also, here is a quick test on same symbol as yours and it did the job exactly as it should have done it (as it is obvious from the picture and the messages it wrote to the screen).

The only case I could do the same as you is to start it normally and the you turn the EAs of (that part of the picture where the name of the EA is and the smiley is you had cut out so I have no idea what exactly did you do) From what I am testing, if it is set properly on if it is let to work it works properly

all the best

like this

Files:
soalan_2.jpg  111 kb

What did you enter in the magicNumber.from and magicNumber.to parameters?

And if those orders are opened by an EA, what is their magic number?

With default settings it will only trail manual orders. And if the magic numbers are wrong it will simply skip those orders

budak2:
like this

mladen:
What did you enter in the magicNumber.from and magicNumber.to parameters?

And if those orders are opened by an EA, what is their magic number?

With default settings it will only trail manual orders. And if the magic numbers are wrong it will simply skip those orders

is working thaks a lot

mladen:
An update of the EMATrailingStop EA

Changes :
It can monitor all the symbols or just the symbol it is attached to. If TrailAllSymbolsoption set to true it will trail all the symbols (regardless of the symbol it is attached to - you can freely jump between symbols, it will not change the way it is working), if set to false, it will trail only the symbol it is attached to

It can monitor stopLoss less EAs. With magicNumber.from and magicNumber.to you "regulate" which magic numbers should it trail (magic number 0 are usually only manual trades, so if you include 0 it will monitor and trail manual trades along with chosen magic numbers)

It can close monitored trades when certain profit is reached. When CloseWhenProfitis set to > 0, it starts "profit monitoring" and if the total profit for trades it takes care of exceeds CloseWhenProfitit will close all those trades

It can trail trades that are "in profit" or every trade. if TrailOnlyInProfitis set to true, it will trail only those trades that are already in positive profit, otherwise it will traill all the trades

One more new feature is the regulated with the showMessagesoption : if set to true it will show messages like those on the right lower side of the picture (as you can see you do not have to be at the chart where you symbols of interest are), otherwise messages are going to be redirected to journal tab

Rest of the parameters did not change and they have the same meaning as in previous version.

Quoting Mladen because this mod is all the same and explained very well by him, except this version using bollinger band stop instead of ema, the BBands Stops indicator needs to be in your indicator folder for this Trailing Ea to work.BBand Stop mtf and alerts posting so maybe to help setting up your trailing. Haven't tested back or fwd so hopefully it will work ok.

My First EA Please Help / BBand Trailing Stop EA

Hi got my first EA unfortunately I can not continue, my EA Baseirt on Bband Traling stop with MM does not work the way I imagine it is not, it should work with order but should with immediate buy or sell signals and the SL at the BBands automatically with MM Act, this I have to say that everything has been programmed by me, nor am absolute novice've stolen everything here and there together;) the improved strategy based on system profit system of mine I hope you help me you can, if you like my strategy they came naturally gladly test out much hope passport would also welcome improvements and kritig.

PS: Sorry for my English is a long time ago;)

Greetings to all CK

Auto Pending Order on MA Line/Price EA

Hello reliable EA gurus in da house.....please can anyone help me code an EA that sets automatic pending order on an MA line/price with sl and tp with the MA visible on the chart? What I want is when price is above the MA, the EA should set automatic buy pending order on the MA line/price on every new candle opening until it is triggered and if price is below the MA it should plot automatic sell pending order on the MA line/price on every new candle opening until it is triggered. For instance if I put the EA on 15mins tf, it should plot a new pending order every 15mins on the MA line/price until it is triggered....same thing for all timeframes. When the pending order is triggered, the EA should automatically disable and can only be enabled manually again. Hope you understand? Thanks alot.

Take frofit EA when Equity increased to 10usd/20/30/100usd as I set

igorad:
Hi, I've developed EMATrailing Stop EA.

Dear Sir...I want the EA which will close all the opened trades when a/c balance increased to 100$/200/500 as I like to set.

For example:

Lets say the Opening bal. is 1000usd and after some trading it reaches to 1200usd. But some trades are still open with -70 ( in negative)....hence the actually balance is 1130usd.

I want the EA to close all the trades when the a/c balance reaches to 1100/1150/1200 as I like to set that means profit of 100/150/200 etc.

Hope you will understand what I want to express.

waiting for your reply...

regards,

Subrat.

Few Questions please!

1) How do I set this up on just one time frame?

2) Can I have the trailing stop "hang back" off the EMA by a pr-defined point value? (i.e. 10 points away from MA?)

3) Can I asign this to work with specific trades instead of all of the ones I place on the chart?

Look forward to hearing anyones response!

Dominic

mrtools:
This version above, the indicator is giving zero divide errors posting fixed version here

I tested bband Trailing stop this indi but it doesn't work. Anyone have good version? I need only trailing stop, i don't need buy or sell, only close position when arrow will change, anyone ?

lukibest:
I tested bband Trailing stop this indi but it doesn't work. Anyone have good version? I need only trailing stop, i don't need buy or sell, only close position when arrow will change, anyone ?

lukibest

It is not an indicator. It is an EA and should be run as an EA

Also, it does not close the orders when signal changes (it is not that kind of an EA). It manages trailing stops of existing orders or can close orders when certain profit is reached

Reason: