EA_based Trailing Stop - page 4

"Account Manager" that stops me from overtrading

Hi all,

I am looking for an EA or something similar to manage the number of open trades.

Example: I have 10 charts open with 10 EAs attached. Eventually the EAs will open positions, but my account balance is not high enough to run the risk of more than 3 positions. The instrument I am looking for should not allow the 4th trade to open. Only if one of the first 3 trades closes, number 4 may open the trade, if condition is still valid, of course.

Is there anybody out there with an idea how to do that?

Thanks and happy trading

EMA option

igorad:
Hi, I've developed EMATrailing Stop EA.

Igor I really like this trailing EA, and right now when I'm using Renko charts I would like to use it all the time, but is there any ways to change EMA to be applied to first or previous indicator data?,You know - 0,1,2,3,... ,10 as You always do that in your indicators and one more request - to be optional Draw EMA on chart - True/False

Spasibo!

Apply_to

Is there some here that can modify the EmaTrailing stop so you can have it applied to "standard Moving Averages indicator settings" such as Open, High, Low, Close, Median (hl/2), Typical (HLC/3), Weighted (hlcc/4) I would really appreciate it. I have tried but no luck.

Mark

Hi,

Sorry to come back to an old thread. Just stumbled across this EA and it's just what I was looking for.

Just a couple of questions:

- Will the EA wait until the candle has closed on the wrong side of the EMA to close the position or does it close it as soon as the price touches?

- What do you do if you are tracking different symbols on different time frames (but each symbol on no more than one time frame) - does the EA automatically recognise this? How is EMATimeFrame set for 15 min, 1 hour and 4 hour?

- What should I do if I want the trailing stop to begin immediately? I see there in an initial stop - how long before this stop is updated to the trailing stop?

Thanks very much for this EA!

I forgot to ask: is it possible to make the stop level a further X number of pips from the EMA?

A late response, but... the EMA Trailing Stop EA is wonderful and flexible.

thanks for pointing it out NewDigital, igorad for creating it originally and mladen for enhancing it!

Best trailing stop ever used ?

Hi,

what is the best trailing stop indicator you ever used ?

Help with MA on close

Hi all,

Still finding my way around the forum so move this if it's in the wrong place!

I'm looking for an EA that can close a trade when 2 MA's Cross on a given timeframe. It doesn't need to ever open trades, it's basically if I am letting a trade run when I am away from the screen.

I've been trying to code something but have got very confused, I know I need to use shift somehow but the I got lost somewhere in all the MA1 < MA2...

thanks!

dave.

Exit On Cross - Found In UniversalMACrossEA

dave0:
Hi all,

Still finding my way around the forum so move this if it's in the wrong place!

I'm looking for an EA that can close a trade when 2 MA's Cross on a given timeframe. It doesn't need to ever open trades, it's basically if I am letting a trade run when I am away from the screen.

I've been trying to code something but have got very confused, I know I need to use shift somehow but the I got lost somewhere in all the MA1 < MA2... thanks!

dave.

Hi Dave,

Search TSD for latest versions of UniversalMACrossEA...

It has an ExitOnCross function and many other features.

Hope this helps,

Robert

Hi, thanks for the reply

I've had a look at that one, I don't think it does this, unless I'm using it wrong - I set the maximum number of open trades to 0 but it still opened trades. I will try and read the whole thread when I have time.

Are there any other options? I'm happy with a code snippet that I can work with myself.

dave.

Reason: