Low and High indicator - page 3

High-Low Indicator

Sir,

Really great job done for Current and previos HOUR High_low Indicator.

I request you to pl guide me more for to draw COLOR for next hour period.

Next Hour Tgt= Prev HourClose + (PrevHourHigh-PrivHourLow)*0.618

Hourly PivotUP= Prev HourClose + (PrevHourHigh-PrivHourLow)*0.0792

above area may in Dark Green color (Up Trend)

====================================================

below area may in RED color (Down Trend)

Hourly PivotDN= Prev HourClose - (PrevHourHigh-PrivHourLow)*0.0792

Next Hour Tgt= Prev HourClose - (PrevHourHigh-PrivHourLow)*0.618

Area between HorlyUp and Horly Dn Pivots may WHITE as no trading Zone

Hpatel

High Low Daily Indicator

hey can someone make one, for any time frame, that sits up in the top LEFT corner. So its out of the way? Do Daily High Low, and Weekly High Weekly Low. Thx

Day in box

Hello, simple things are hard to find. Has anybody came across indicator, which can make simple box from one single day, very similar to beautiful sessions indicator? And add timeshift, cause brokers server times is different...and of course also shows previous days.

Thanks for help and best regards to all

Jay

jyrik:
Hello I am looking an indicator what will show highs and lows of 1 hour. I have some decent results on trading based on highs and lows.

Why is jpg so tiny - Can hardly see it?????

Market Flow Analysis Method

Market Flow Analysis Method indicator

Files:
mktflw.gif  26 kb

Need Daily Mid line indicaqtor for Multiple Time frames

Hi

I need a indicator that shows the average of the daily (High + Low) /2 indicator for each day regardless of chart's time frame. I did this in Think or Swim (see pics below) but have not been able to code this in MT4. Chart should show same lines regardless of time frame.

Any help appreciated.

Files:

Hi guys,

I am looking for an indicator that can display a rectangle, or lines, of the Highs and Lows of a precise period.

Example, it draws a rectangle, or lines, of highs and lows between 13 and 15h (broker time). And this everyday on the chart.

Is it possible?

PS this should includes not only the candles, but also the spikes.

zyrt

Take a look at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Since it allows precise sessions time start and end settings, you can use it for what you describe (you can set one session times only and sett ol the rest to 0 and it will work as you need)

zyrt:
Hi guys,

I am looking for an indicator that can display a rectangle, or lines, of the Highs and Lows of a precise period.

Example, it draws a rectangle, or lines, of highs and lows between 13 and 15h (broker time). And this everyday on the chart.

Is it possible?

PS this should includes not only the candles, but also the spikes.

Thanks mladen! I had to test all indys on this page and finaly I took MarketHours and set only 1 session, rest to false/disabled, and it is exactly what I need.. thank you very much.........!!!

One more version of high low indicator

Files:
hl2.mq4  3 kb
hl.png  45 kb
Reason: