Subthread: Dolly 2nd Clone Project - page 27

Gmt

Hello all, I am very confused about GMT stuff

What broker should I use to get perfect signals from dolly?

Cheers

Thank you guys for your great job!

In this thread, there was posted a list of brokers which the code will take care of it for you. You can check the post for it [do not recall which post number or search for my name in this thread where there is a response to my question also] or look at the code.

Could you all be calm down for a little bit?

Ok guys,

Let me recoup this thing,

PLEASE READ THE FIRST PAGE FIRST,

Read ANCOLL, CJA, HYMNS and FRANTACECH posting there, It already got answer for most of your questions!! Take your time coz learning is a process not an instant thing. Dont surprised if no one answer you coz the answer has already been there.

Credits belong to CJA, Hymns, Frantacech who help so much! thanks bro.

Since I manage this thread, once again I said,

WSS 9.4 is different from Dolly 2nd clone, it is more likely to Dolly 1st clone which being managed by Cja (all credits belong to him).But thanks a lot for whoever posting it. I salute you

@bodyhyipmonitor

I also got some error with your EA just like others, I will test your newest post, here I post Dolly 1st EA which is worked with me.

I am still profitable with this Dolly 2nd clone, for the one who still lose, have you been disciplined with yourself? Please take a look at hymns posting at the first page, you should follow him if you dont want to stay as a loser.

I will read this thread throughly once again to find any good question which not being answered.

Files:
dolly_ea.rar  35 kb

ice_for_trading:

Originally Posted by ice_for_trading

happy new year guys

maybe if you read my first tread all of you can find out that i'm a newbie here

for this couple day i already done my homework, read all the previous tread (more than 150 i guess)

but i still have a vew question, hopefully i can get some help

do we have to wait until the day closing (00.00 GMT) to put a stop order. or we can put a few hour early? i deal with a problem to connect at 23 till 10 GMT?

there is still something bother me, is it make sen to take only 20 pip with sl 40 (it ratios is half ). and how if in one single day both of our stop entry(buy and sell) hit but the price move sideway at the tunnel and both of our sl are hit we will lose 80 pip in a single day and we need 4 day consecutive win to breakeven (daily target 20 pip)?

one more question why the entry point range from the daily opening price, tp and sl are the same for every currency pair, seem we must use a larger one for more volatile pair like GU

sory for so much asking

once again happy new year guys

Ok here is a good question which I missed ..

Could you do us a favor for this thread?

Please do forward test with this system but change the SL to 20 or 30 pips, and please posting the result within a week. Thanks before

No Trades are being Opened with Dolly EA. I have the Open_Graphics_Expert_Ver1.021 and you can see in the attached picture that there were trade opportunities today on the USDCHF M15 Chart.

The Expert Advisor is enabled and shown by the Happy Face

So why are no trades being made?

Cheers,

Confusedxx

Files:
no_trades.gif  78 kb

confusedxx:
No Trades are being Opened with Dolly EA. I have the Open_Graphics_Expert_Ver1.021 and you can see in the attached picture that there were trade opportunities today on the USDCHF M15 Chart.

Cheers,

Confusedxx

I am waiting for bodyhyipmonitor or someone to reply, maybe someone can improve the EA.

Meanwhile you can test the Dolly EA which I posted, It's worked but it's based on the Dolly the first clone.

confusedxx:

Cheers,

Confusedxx

I had this same issue when my DEMO expired that I just had to install a new MT4 to get it working. Not just this EA but any EAs that worked before...

et_phonehome_2:
I had this same issue when my DEMO expired that I just had to install a new MT4 to get it working. Not just this EA but any EAs that worked before...

Try to open demo account on North FInance, It doesnt have expiration day. You can do demo as long as you want.

But I think most broker will give you demo account for free if you have live account on them.

ANCOLL:
I am waiting for bodyhyipmonitor or someone to reply, maybe someone can improve the EA. Meanwhile you can test the Dolly EA which I posted, It's worked but it's based on the Dolly the first clone.

yeap. I am here. looking for me?

bodshyipmonitor:
it would be good in MT4 offering something like place buy/sell stops but it would onli opened trades only after certain timing.

when coding the EA , i face with a problem..

for eg.. a buy stop.

a buy stop can be open in 2 ways.

1) price initally around pivot/open area.. price hit up to buy stop price.

2) price above buy stop area then it decrease to buy stop price, then it will aso get activated.

Any programmer here can assist me by onli open the trade when it is in the 1st senario?

i am thinking of store some previous price so that I know the price 5 min ago..

or are there indicators that already can do the filtering?

My Question still not answered yet!

Reason: