Demo Account Expire ?

Does the MetaQuotes Metatrader 4 Demo account expire after a given number of days or is it indefinate ?

Also .. is the data realtime or delayed ?

Data is realtime.

Demo account often expires after 1 week, 2 weeks or a month ... ask your broker to know their policies.

Best regards

Ya. It expires. Demo accounts are also opened by broker and it depends on your broker how many day it will allow you to trade with a demo account. But I think you will be able to trade with demo account for all time with different username and from different email.

Demo account stays for ever with some brokers but it expires when the client do not login within 2 weeks.

I think you can make the new one. If we lose our balance in demo account, make new account is the solution. But, demo account must be maximized as well as possible if we want to get maximal result when trading with real account.The experience will help us.

Generally if you have a Live account most brokers will give you a non expiring Demo account.

A lot of brokers have accounts that do not expire. All you have to do is to trade on those accounts. And, as cja said, if you have a live account, they will allow you to have an non-expiring demo account too

bingofx:
My Hotforex demo account already has worked more 6 month, staying idle more than two month. I think demo accs which expires is vestige of past times..

Nagh

On one broker I used only for demo, had cases that an account became an "invalid account" in a day or two. It all depends on a broker

I think demo account is good for practicing, but i think no deposit bonus will gain more benefit as we can generate real profit while learning..

icvector.com offering $10 no deposit bonus for their clients which will be good to try

my account 968102

demo accounts are not just for practice its good for testing, and at times i execute trades there that i can't do on live just to see if my calculations were right!

trader_ph:
demo accounts are not just for practice its good for testing, and at times i execute trades there that i can't do on live just to see if my calculations were right!

We should all do it like that

Whoever is testing a new strategy directly on a live account is not doing a wise thing

Reason: