Simbasystem-gbpusd - page 116

Boyens:
Hello guys.

Firstly, congratulations Simba for share your knowledge and experience.

In place to trade this system, wich broker are you using, if the cable have usual the big spread betwen the majors?

Kind regards to all.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"The greater our knowledge increases the more our ignorance unfolds."

Thanks for your kind comments.

I use an ECN.I don`t suggest nor recommend brokers.You can easily find good brokers/ECNs where you can trade Cable with 0.5-2 pips spreads,usualy they are 5 digits based.

could you please show your indicatores or your system so far i dont know which indicators are used

thx

Show

mos:
could you please show your indicatores or your system so far i dont know which indicators are used thx

Page 1 of this thread,you will find indicators and an EA with suggested settings,use them on demo first and use the EA to test assumptions about the system...

真的有那么申请吗??

Hi Guys,

I have a question about the #MTF_xpMA_v2SATL indicator with the line that changes from blue to red, is there a alert to let you know when it changes color.

Cheers

Lordfx

Hi,

I have attached is the indicator i am talking about, would like a alert or could someone tell me how i would go about getting a EA made for it to buy when it turns blue, and sell when it turns red?

Cheers

Lordfx

Files:
1_1.gif  30 kb

Indicators download

Where can I download these indicators?

I am refering to the indiators plotted in separate window (blue and Red).

Also the indicator which plots like a staircase.

Thanks for your help.

Regards, J

Read

jeet1970:
Where can I download these indicators?

I am refering to the indiators plotted in separate window (blue and Red).

Also the indicator which plots like a staircase.

Thanks for your help.

Regards, J

ALL indicators and EAs are either at the first or second post..ANYTHING not there is not for download,even if it was shown on a pic,and ,specially,if it looked like the Holy Grail ...Which it obviously wasn`t.

Regards

S

Nice work SIMBA I am on your tail, watch out

Reason: