Simbasystem-gbpusd - page 96

SIMBA:
Hi everybody,

Take a look at the attached images..

Can you tell the noise from the signal ?

Do you want to make money on a low risk(risk comes first) high profit(profit comes second) strategy..?

It is free..theoretically..you will have to discard your ego..and for this you will pay a very high price..your ego.

I will teach you how to do it..but only you accept responsability to learn it/or not..if you unlearn your ego,you will be able to understand that the market is only a mirror of yourself,if you don`t..you will get the same results as always

...Take a look at the attachments..then,in the next posts,I will explain..

EDITED AND UPDATED :

I HAVE ATTACHED THE LAST SET OF INDICATORS AND THE TEMPLATE FOR MY SYSTEM..MY INTENTION IS THAT ANY FUTURE UPDATES WILL BE DONE IN THIS POST ..TO BE EASILY ACCESSIBLE BY EVERYBODY..

THESE INDICATORS,AND THE SETTINGS OF THE TEMPLATE, ARE THE ONLY ONES I SUPPORT AS SIMBASYSTEM..ANY OTHER VERSIONS OF THEM ARE NOT APPROVED TO BE USED WITH THIS SYSTEM..AND CAN LEAD TO DIFFERENT RESULTS.

NEW EDIT AND UPDATE: 28 APRIL 2007..The later posts of this thread had been dedicated to create an EA that allows us to capture the decision making processes of the system.

We also implemented extensive backtesting that showed a consistently profitable and safe to trade system if used exclusively on GBPUSD,GBPJPY..for other pairs,even if the conceptual basis of the system can be easily applied,I do it most of the time,the test results are indicative of negative results in the long term with the standard parameters

Then we started a forward test of the system it started on 27 March and stopped on 20 April,unintentionally,probably due to the fact that we run out of support from our forward testing backer ..we started with 20kUSD the 27 March USD and ended with 22.9K the 20 of April..

And you will find in the EA attached in this post,and its test results in the next one ,with the official settings which ,obviously,include the rules for trading the system,and the testing results..one interesting note for those that either believe or not in backtesting,the only way to effectively backtest a system is to use both in sample and out of sample testing to avoid overfitting of system parameters to particular market conditions,so,what we did was to test in sample for the period that goes from June04 to FEB/March07..and then test out of sample for the period that goes from Jan01 to June04..and confirm positive results for that period too.

Some of you may think about the usefulness of using an EA in a manual trading system,and my reply is that testing of assumptions is essential for any trading system,either manual or mechanical,and ,to do so, in a systematic way,you need an EA.

So,this is one of those rare threads,if any,where you will find ,first,an interesting manual trading system , second,an extensive testing of its assumptions,and third,the EA and rules that will allow you to test and fine tune the system in the near Future,both for the used pairs(GBPUSD,GBPJPY) and for any new pair you may wish to apply...if somebody wants to cooperate in the forward testing issue we could have more ..Inform

Finally ,I would like to thank Malcik,Frantacech,Zathar,Duke and all the others that contributed with their time,tests,comments and critics..in that order

Regards

Simba

Hi Simba,

Simba, your system looks quite promissing.

As I am new to meta trader and its language. I tried to download your EA and when I ran it, it did not give any results. I must be doing something wrong, because I did not see any indicators.

Are they hiding somewhere in the EA or where they could be.

Also about the scripts.

Would you please be kind enough to write me in detail, as to what/ how should I do to run the EA properly.

Thank you in advance.

Andy

Ea&indicators

rarshi:
Hi Simba,

Simba, your system looks quite promissing.

As I am new to meta trader and its language. I tried to download your EA and when I ran it, it did not give any results. I must be doing something wrong, because I did not see any indicators.

Are they hiding somewhere in the EA or where they could be.

Also about the scripts.

Would you please be kind enough to write me in detail, as to what/ how should I do to run the EA properly.

Thank you in advance.

Andy

Hi Andy,

Just download the template to mt4/templates..then download the indicators to mt4/experts/indicators..then download the EA to mt4/experts..then close your terminal..and then reopen it..click charts/templates /simbasystem.. and you should be set for manual trading..then in toolbars /standard..click for expert advisors..you have to se a green icon..see attached picture..and you should be set

Trade it on demo and get the feel for it

Regards

Files:

SIMBA:
Hi Andy,

Just download the template to mt4/templates..then download the indicators to mt4/experts/indicators..then download the EA to mt4/experts..then close your terminal..and then reopen it..click charts/templates /simbasystem.. and you should be set for manual trading..then in toolbars /standard..click for expert advisors..you have to se a green icon..see attached picture..and you should be set

Trade it on demo and get the feel for it

Regards

Hi Simba,

Thank you very much for your immidiate response.

I tried to do, but still there is something wrong what i did.

Here is the copy of what i got:-

Bars in test 13159

Ticks modelled 94183

Modelling quality 48.10%

Initial deposit 10000.00

Total net profit 0.00

Gross profit 0.00

Gross loss 0.00

Profit factor

Expected payoff 0.00

Absolute drawdown 10000.00

Maximal drawdown 0.00 (0.00%)

Relative drawdown 0.00% (0.00)

Total trades 0

Short positions (won %) 0 (0.00%)

Long positions (won %) 0 (0.00%)

Profit trades (% of total) 0 (0.00%)

Loss trades (% of total) 0 (0.00%)

Largest

profit trade 0.00

loss trade 0.00

Average

profit trade 0.00

loss trade 0.00

Maximum

consecutive wins (profit in money) 0 (0.00)

consecutive losses (loss in money) 0 (0.00)

Maximal

consecutive profit (count of wins) 0.00 (0)

consecutive loss (count of losses) 0.00 (0)

Average

consecutive wins 0

consecutive losses 0.

Would you please guide me.

Andy

template

rarshi:
Hi Simba,

Thank you very much for your immidiate response.

I tried to do, but still there is something wrong what i did.

Here is the copy of what i got:-

Would you please guide me.

Andy

Please post a picture of the screen with the template on, I want to see if you left any indicator out

Regards

SIMBA:
Please post a picture of the screen with the template on, I want to see if you left any indicator out Regards

Hi Simba,

Thanks for your instant response.

As asked by you here is the picture of the screen with template on it.

Please be advised that I have no knowledge of mql4 language and I just try to pick up if I can.

I think this might be relevant for you to persue further.

Andy

Files:
screen.gif  61 kb

lacking

rarshi:
Hi Simba,

Thanks for your instant response.

As asked by you here is the picture of the screen with template on it.

Please be advised that I have no knowledge of mql4 language and I just try to pick up if I can.

I think this might be relevant for you to persue further.

Andy

Andy,first use system on 5m charts not 1h(in 1h it is very difficult to have a wpr buy/sell that agrees with chandelier,so you need to apply the template/EA to 5m GBPUSD,GBPJPY charts),second ,you lack the SATL indicator on your screen,last time I checked it was included in my first post attachment..you need satl and the mtf version,both were there..I believe

Regards

how to get the blue and red indi at the bottom

hi where can i get the red and blue color at the bottom

how to get the blue and red indi at the bottom

hi where can i get the red and blue indi color at the bottom

SIMBA:
Andy,first use system on 5m charts not 1h(in 1h it is very difficult to have a wpr buy/sell that agrees with chandelier,so you need to apply the template/EA to 5m GBPUSD,GBPJPY charts),second ,you lack the SATL indicator on your screen,last time I checked it was included in my first post attachment..you need satl and the mtf version,both were there..I believe Regards

Hi Simba,

Thank you again.

Now I have got this but don't see any trades.

I feel I am bothering you too much. Don't know what to do?

Andy

Files:
screen-1.gif  67 kb

template

rarshi:
Hi Simba,

Thank you again.

Now I have got this but don't see any trades.

I feel I am bothering you too much. Don't know what to do?

Andy

Hi,

1-Try this..Download to mt4/templates the attached .tpl file,then..Just put the attached template on a 5m gbpusd or gbpjpy chart,do not include anything else,what you posted is not the template,where is the williams %r? Why do you have so many chandelier stops?..You JUST open a gbpusd chart,click on 5m tf,then go to charts/templates/load template/simbasystem...and you should have it set

2-Trades,this system does not trade often,on average you can expect one trade per week per pair,sometimes you have 2 or 3 the same wek,sometimes none,so,to check if the EA is working in your mt4,open the strategy tester,gbpusd 5m,simbasystemEA..click and see the results..AND you shouldn`t use it on other pairs but GBPUSD and GBPJPY

Files:
Reason: