ZigZag Channels! - page 6

Cool Bone, thanks.

wltien:
Codeguru, thanks for your kind efforts! Actually what is the function of this channel? Sorry for my silly question!

i have the same question also... can someone please tell us what is the function of this channel?

limestreamx:
i have the same question also... can someone please tell us what is the function of this channel?

It depends, you could visualize triangles and other figures, look for support and resistance, so on.

ZigZag with Fib?

codersguru:
It's OK! I'll work in!

Hi Codersguru.

Nice job with the ZigZagChannels. I have started using it and I think it will definitely help greatly.

The only thing I wanted to ask is if you could incorporate auto Fib levels that would draw with each new wave.

Thanks for your contributions to the profession...

Regards,

Bone:
Hi there! I slightly fixed the code, in order to this indicator automaticaly redraw lines after new peak appeared.

You also can use modified version in your expert advisor, second buffer contains position of top line, and third buffer contains bottom line.

Sorry for bad English.

I d/l this indicator to try out - looks nice but it is filling up my logs folder, about 20MB after 5mins - appears to be checking a count 1 thru 5.

Can someone please fix - thankyou

Xard777

xard777:
I d/l this indicator to try out - looks nice but it is filling up my logs folder, about 20MB after 5mins - appears to be checking a count 1 thru 5.

Can someone please fix - thankyou

Xard777

Sorry, I've foregot to delete that stuff. Here's fixed version.

Files:

Modified version

Hi there! I slightly fixed the code, in order to this indicator automaticaly redraw lines after new peak appeared.

You also can use modified version in your expert advisor, second buffer contains position of top line, and third buffer contains bottom line.

Sorry for bad English.

UPDATE: Sorry, threre are some things left from testing stage in this indicator, final version is here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175712

Files:

Bone:

Thanks for the quick response and quick-fix

Xard777

Bone:

Thanks Bone for fixing the indicator...

Cheers

Ethan Hunt

Reason: