BrainTrend system Improvment

Hai!

Can any one tell me what this BrainTrend System is all about.

The Graphs are colourfull but do anyone say where i should enter

and where i should exit . Also why these system is for hourly duration ,

can anyone modify this system to minute system.

Any when arrows are displayed can we generate audio signal to Alert us.

Thanks in advance

kaassdeewsdchs:
Hai!

Can any one tell me what this BrainTrend System is all about.

The Graphs are colourfull but do anyone say where i should enter

and where i should exit . Also why these system is for hourly duration ,

can anyone modify this system to minute system.

Any when arrows are displayed can we generate audio signal to Alert us.

Thanks in advance

Some indicators with audio signal. The system was described on this section with trading, rules, charts and so on.

This system is for M15, H1, and H4 timeframe.

Did you ask why? because of me: I created it (created means attached indicators to one chart, tested manually and estimated the rules) for M15, H1 and some other person did it for H4.

This section is not big one so if you are interesting it is better to read.

But please note - there are two systems in this section: Braintrading and Brainwashing. Don't mix them.

As to M1 timeframe so I will try to look at this.

May be good idea.

BTW Brainwashing and Braintrading systems are performing better on more higher timeframes.

faster BrainTrend system

can anyone design a EA for BrainTrend system

M1 timeframe or M5 timeframe

kaassdeewsdchs:
can anyone design a EA for BrainTrend system M1 timeframe or M5 timeframe

Hi kaassdeewsdchs,

We we do that.

jjmaseries function

I am not a coder, in fact I can hardly understand a code. But I thought to use the jma function to its maximum, so in this version you can play with the phase of the digital filter, that is my modest contribution. You can change the price customs for example during a trend you can apply the haikin ashi for price. You can also shift the indicator backward and forward.

Here I add the library so you do not have to search the forum. Install it under the experts/include folder.

NB. Recently there has been a concern that this does not work under some metatraders. I do not know why.

I attach a screenshot. This time this mod challenges the Brainwashing system.

Here you can see a screen shot.

The jma filter is set at default at 6.

If you put it to 1 you will get the original brain trend.

If you put to 14 for example you will get a lot of smoothing but very nice signals too.

If you play with the phase of the filter you can achieve interesting results because that is a trade off between reactivity and overshoot.

Files:
jjmaseries.mqh  23 kb
usdd2.gif  32 kb

Comparison

I want to show you the difference between the original braintrend 1 and with the digital filter. We have less signals and the new version never misses a big movement as the original but smooths a lot of false signals.

Look at it yourself.

Files:
original_bt.gif  32 kb

Fractal version

And last I add the fractal mod. This time I use the RS_FRASMA as the heart of the system. I had some troubles so the code is not conform to the original.

Nevertheless this mod has the most intelligent stops. That is because the stops are not only adapted on the current volatility but also according to the fractal dimension of the time series.

Nevertheless it is inferior to the previous versions and you need a lot of cpu power to use it.

I share all this because the knowledge is useful when it is combined with another knowledge.

Hi,

I just want to add some improvements to the brain trend system. This mode was created by Russian hackers, and I found it in the Alpari forum.

The idea is to add jjma smoothing. This makes the brain trend system much more smoothed and keeps its reactivity (never miss the big move).

But check yourself. I applied this same idea to the asct system, the results are interesting.

Brain trend gauss filter version

I add this gauss filter version. In fact this mod has a different character. It is more nervous than the jjma version and has its own caracter. That is why its default settings are 10. You need to go to the elite section to download the gauss filter. But hey look at the code, you can change the iCustom function with something else and you will have your own mod. I do not change the BT1 bacause I like it as it is.

John Last:
Hi,

I just want to add some improvements to the brain trend system. This mode was created by Russian hackers, and I found it in the Alpari forum.

The idea is to add jjma smoothing. This makes the brain trend system much more smoothed and keeps its reactivity (never miss the big move).

But check yourself. I applied this same idea to the asct system, the results are interesting.

loving this one john!

Brain Trend digital

Oh yes this is the most powerful swing system I have ever seen.

But it goes together with some new concepts. The use of the fractal dimension is a key.

I will keep it short you need a FGDI in red both on 15 m. and 30 m.. That means that you have a persistent movement in the market. In those conditions the digital filters tend to perform under their most optimum conditions.

This brain trend mod has been an object of some improvements in the Advanced Elite section.

There is a version with double smoothed jurik. In fact I cannot say which one is better. Everything depends on the market conditions.

I have been writing more on this topic in the Forex Factory.

Optimized Trend Trading - Page 53 @ Forex Factory

But I post the indicators, here, because here is where they belong.

Reason: