BrainTrend system Improvment - page 2

Brain Trend

Well, the adding of the digital smoothing is making big shift in the performance.

AND it does not repaint. You have a signal at the close of the bar.

So it may be an idea to use it on range bars or on renko charts also.

In fact it enhances the performance. Never miss the big movement but filtering the loosing trades.

This is the best swing trade system I have ever seen. It outperforms even the neural nets, because it does not try to predict it just reads the market action.

You can trade you like a "no brainer" as a swing trading system. Or you can try to make a "top gun". But it is not as easy as it may look.

I have developed some new concepts in order to filter the best market conditions for day trading in the Forex factory in the Optimized Trend trading thread (how to use the fractal dimension, and some ideas a product of a crazy mind like theFractal Break-out and the Low Phase Space Singularity, when the market gets crazy),High frequency Trading robots psychology and Black noise etc. But it is somewhat theoretically explained.

I do not have the time and dedication to maintain a day trading thread.

For the moment I had an overload of ideas, that translated in many ideas and tools I wanted to publish to liberate myself from obsessive thinking.

The support I have found in this forum was great. And I want to thank Mr. Tools for his ideas of using the double smoothed of jurik of Mladen. And that brings the Brain Trend to new levels of performance.

John Last:
Well, the adding of the digital smoothing is making big shift in the performance.

AND it does not repaint. You have a signal at the close of the bar.

So it may be an idea to use it on range bars or on renko charts also.

In fact it enhances the performance. Never miss the big movement but filtering the loosing trades.

This is the best swing trade system I have ever seen. It outperforms even the neural nets, because it does not try to predict it just reads the market action.

You can trade you like a "no brainer" as a swing trading system. Or you can try to make a "top gun". But it is not as easy as it may look.

I have developed some new concepts in order to filter the best market conditions for day trading in the Forex factory in the Optimized Trend trading thread (how to use the fractal dimension, and some ideas a product of a crazy mind like theFractal Break-out and the Low Phase Space Singularity, when the market gets crazy),High frequency Trading robots psychology and Black noise etc. But it is somewhat theoretically explained.

I do not have the time and dedication to maintain a day trading thread.

For the moment I had an overload of ideas, that translated in many ideas and tools I wanted to publish to liberate myself from obsessive thinking.

The support I have found in this forum was great. And I want to thank Mr. Tools for his ideas of using the double smoothed of jurik of Mladen. And that brings the Brain Trend to new levels of performance.

yep thats how i was testing it today...

on renko. put it through a simulator. its nice. i have been following the thread on FF and i think the brain one you posted is still superior.

Stocastic type

Does anyone know what type of Stocasitc Braintrend uses? I am writing similar study to use in Sierra Charts and can choose bettween;

Stochastic Momentum

Stochastic Crossover

Stochastic RSI

Thanks

Warren

Stochastics

iStochastic

iStochastic - MQL4 Documentation

iStochastic(NULL,0,value11,value11,1,0,0,0,shift)

value 11 is %K line period: we use 9 in the parameters you are not allowed to change it in this version

value 11 is %Dperiod: we use 9 in the parameters you are not allowed to change it in this version

slowing 1

method SMA

Perfect

Thanks John! Very helpful.

Warren

Brain Trend SSA end point

Thanks to the released by Mladen code of SSA end - point we can use a new mod of Brain Trend.

This is the link you need that:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180729/page9

You need also two files in the include folder

jjma series

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180729

price series

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180729

Bear in mind that with some brokers those libraries do not work.

I hope that prototype will work.

Files:

Hi John,

I've been following your threads for some time... Thanks for your diligence and thanks to Mladen for this kind gift...

All the best

Another example

Here I add another example of SSA brain Trend. I used lag of 50 and 5 computations.

It looks nice, that is what I can say. Even if there is something defective in the code, somebody can fix it.

I was waiting for end point version so long, because I knew how I can use it.

Mladen thank you one more time for the fast library and code.

Files:
ex2_1.gif  25 kb

I'm very interested in the Russian version of this, but I can't seem to get it to work (and I got the original BT system working fine). Any help? I put them in my indicators folder, but when I apply them to the charts nothing happens...?

JPDG:
I'm very interested in the Russian version of this, but I can't seem to get it to work (and I got the original BT system working fine). Any help? I put them in my indicators folder, but when I apply them to the charts nothing happens...?

Hi JPDG,

In this thread post#6 is an include file JJMA series mqh. it needs to be in your experts/include folder. Could be the reason why its not working.

Reason: