Here's the new "Goblin" ea...little brother to Predator - page 37

the improvements your talking about are still not good enough, no offence, just telling it like it is, if your in the middle of an uptrend and that badboy drops 500 pips on a dime due to unexpected news, your toast and so is that account.....by the time your EA detects a change in the trend its too late, your account is gone......bluto, you NEED to eliminate unecessary open orders and you NEED some type of backup hedging protection.....its a fact.....start preparing for that 500 pip move, because it will come sooner rather than later....the more prepared you are for it the better off your going to sleep.....

I love this EA

Hi... I'm posting my results on faward tests.

I LOVE THIS EA... SO MUCH $$$$

Here are my settings:

GOBLIN

DEFAULT SETTINGS

Time Frame = H1

Pairs = USDJPY, GBPUSD, EURJPY, EURUSD

* Today I close USDJPY manually because the EA was oppening orders against trend. Now is running with USDCHF.

GOBLIN YEOELEVEN

DEFAULT SETTINGS YEOELEVEN

Time Frame = H1

Pairs = GBPJPY, GBPUSD, GBPCHF, EURUSD

goblin.htm

goblin_yeoeleven_2.htm

Jonh, am i doing something wrong? my results are diferent from yours... even in the 3 point 10.

Bluto... Thanks for this EA... is the best i ever tested...

Nice weekend for everyone...

Yes Mig does NOT have micro lots on their demo platform. Neuimex has them though, give them a try.

frantacech:
Hmm, BAD hardcore day all way, all demo.

I have maxtrades 7 and SL 150pips.

balance - 50proc all demo, close to SL.

And max 7 trade = 6.4L , MIG min size 0.1L. With 5000 deposit I am looser. This is not way. I need min size 0.01 or 50000 deposit. And still only 7 trades.

NEED DISASTER PLANE!

I do shutdown pc and drink away...

Hmm, BAD hardcore day all way, all demo.

I have maxtrades 7 and SL 150pips.

balance - 50proc all demo, close to SL.

And max 7 trade = 6.4L , MIG min size 0.1L. With 5000 deposit I am looser. This is not way. I need min size 0.01 or 50000 deposit. And still only 7 trades.

NEED DISASTER PLANE!

I do shutdown pc and drink away...

..default = last version goblin, starting at identical time +- 10sec, first M30, second H1, identical default settings.

..yeoeleven = last version, modify settings by yeoeleven, first clasic martingale, second fibonacci. start identical time, identical time is default version and maxtrade 7, SL 151pips = initialSL = 46

(big difference = difference 1min at open any trade through day) maybe...

Thats all

Gbp

Hi frantacech...

I've seen your results, i'm thinking the problems with your negative results is the same i have with my (in YEOELEVEN settings). Maybe the problem is the pairs with GBP... the are so much instable...

Bluto... do you think am i right? and you frantacech - what do you think?

Wackena:
bluto,

For reference. Visuals speak for themselves.

Wackena

Yes...and the reason that's happening is because the H4 timeframe being referenced by the JVEL indicator isn't detecting these friggin turn-on-a-dime trendshifts of the past few days. I've addressed that with the mods I posted last night in the most recent Goblin version.

goldensight:
Yes Mig does NOT have micro lots on their demo platform. Neuimex has them though, give them a try.

Yes, but I want test demo identical broker, where I'll have active account.

Because every broker has other data. MIG is reliable and bey outages.

Bluto, you have mail with strategy.

FernandaG:
Hi frantacech...

I've seen your results, i'm thinking the problems with your negative results is the same i have with my (in YEOELEVEN settings). Maybe the problem is the pairs with GBP... the are so much instable...

Bluto... do you think am i right? and you frantacech - what do you think?

I don't know. I'm beginner from EA's and forex. Testing this two months. Step by step.

But, first my trouble SL 151pips. Second call friend MC.

FernandaG:
Hi... I'm posting my results on faward tests.

I LOVE THIS EA... SO MUCH $$$$

Here are my settings:

GOBLIN

DEFAULT SETTINGS

Time Frame = H1

Pairs = USDJPY, GBPUSD, EURJPY, EURUSD

* Today I close USDJPY manually because the EA was oppening orders against trend. Now is running with USDCHF.

GOBLIN YEOELEVEN

DEFAULT SETTINGS YEOELEVEN

Time Frame = H1

Pairs = GBPJPY, GBPUSD, GBPCHF, EURUSD

Jonh, am i doing something wrong? my results are diferent from yours... even in the 3 point 10.

Bluto... Thanks for this EA... is the best i ever tested...

Nice weekend for everyone...

With the yeoeleven settings your problem came when GBPUSD closed off at MaxTrades8 yet the other test did not come near to that progression.

Why one test has such a difference in progression I can only suggest that the timing of the start off may have differed enough to set the EA off on a different direction.

In my settings the EA should not close off at MaxTrades8 it seems that you may have set the AccountsProtect1 and OrderstoProtect2 thus overriding the MaxTrades10. Always assuming that you used the MaxTrades10 setting.

I would look back over that progression and see if it would have closed off profitably had it been allowed to progress to maxtrades10.

John

I'll check better... thanks Jonh...