Live Testing reports - page 61

Four weeks,Feb 18,2007--Mar 16,2007.I didn't run 24 hours in the first three weeks.

#1 Timeframe: H1

#2 Broker: IBFX

#3 Settings file: optimization

#4 Account: Demo

#5 Version: 5.7.2a

#6 Phoenix mode: 3

#7 Cur : USDJPY, GBPUSD, USDCHF,EURUSD,EURJPY,GBPJPY

#8 Results : 1997 pips, Floating: 234 pips.One trading of GBPUSD which used another setting got 450 pips,so the result of this week is not good,just OK.

Phoenix 6

1 Timeframe: 15min USDCHF

2 Broker: FXDD

3 Settings file: Defaults.

4 Account: demo

5 Version: Phoenix 6 Alpha and Phoenix 6 Alpha Easy

Both open sell 22:46 at 1.2079

Expert and Journal Report

I would greatly appreciate it if people could look at their loosing trades tihs week (and maybe the week before) and and answer a few questions for each loosing trade:

1 how long was the trade open before SL?

2 Add a moving average with settings: 30, 5, 4. Was there a gap over 10 pip above or below the trade when it was entered?

3 how many peaks and flat areas between entering the trade and the loss?

4 date, time, currency, signal (buy or sell) of losing trade

Category 1 is a question we might want to answer for several weeks of data.

Category 2 applies to the new trade filter I added.

For all trades:

A how many peaks between entering the trade and the first major movement toward a profit

B was the price moving in the direction Phoenix traded?

C was there a very tight channel (condensing channel, narrowing channel, a "flat spot" on chart) when Phoenix entered the trade? (if yes, was it a win or a loss?)

D Did your trade exit after a straight vertical line on the chart over 20 pips? (these are news releases) If yes, how long between the horizontal and entering the trade?

E date, time, currency, signal

We should eliminate trades of category C. Category D trades are a gamble I'm willing to treat as a 50:50 win:loss gamble (which hurts us in Phoenix because losses are twice as powerful as wins). Category A and B are signal optimization questions.

daraknor:
I would greatly appreciate it if people could look at their loosing trades tihs week (and maybe the week before) and and answer a few questions for each loosing trade:

2 Add a moving average with settings: 30, 5, 4. Was there a gap over 10 pip above or below the trade when it was entered?

For all trades:

A how many peaks between entering the trade and the first major movement toward a profit

C was there a very tight channel (condensing channel, narrowing channel, a "flat spot" on chart) when Phoenix entered the trade? (if yes, was it a win or a loss?)

D Did your trade exit after a straight vertical line on the chart over 20 pips? (these are news releases) If yes, how long between the horizontal and entering the trade?

We should eliminate trades of category C. Category D trades are a gamble I'm willing to treat as a 50:50 win:loss gamble (which hurts us in Phoenix because losses are twice as powerful as wins). Category A and B are signal optimization questions.

These are the tradings in this week.

Files:
snap1.jpg  93 kb
snap2.jpg  89 kb
snap3.jpg  80 kb
snap4.jpg  108 kb
snap5.jpg  84 kb

daraknor:

For all trades:

I'm Working on mine

Home work of this week

1-Timeframe: M15

2- Broker: FXDD

3- Settings file: Defaults

4- Account : Demo

5- Version: 5.7.0

6- Mode : 3, full auto

7- Cur : $/JPY, GB/$, EUR/JPY, $/CHF

Comments : As some weeks ago EUR/JPY was up to sky, this week we got badly hurt by this pair... Settings ? Market ? I notice some wired things when P570 enter some trade(s) (perhaps there is a connection with the Darak ' s asking above : Phoenix going furiously against...trend. Will check this afternoon)

If there ONE pair to be choosen : GB/US... No way... tremedous !

For now I will stay on P570

Questions for Darak

As "base" for P6, should I stay in mode 3 (3 trades) to compare trade(s) with P6 (one trade) ?

For testers of P6 : some comments or too early ?

1 Timeframe: 15min

2 Broker: FXDD

3 Settings file: Defaults

4 Account: Demo

5 Version: 5.7.0 (full auto)

6 Phoenix mode: 1

7 Cur: usdjpy, usdchf, eurjpy, gbpusd

Sorry for the delay, been sick, just now getting caught up. Will ponder on Daraknor's questions later, still got lots to catch up on.

Files:

I Run this 24 hours.

#1 Timeframe: H1

#2 Broker: IBFX

#3 Settings file: optimization

#4 Account: Demo

#5 Version: 5.7.2a

#6 Phoenix mode: 3

#7 Cur : USDJPY, GBPUSD<<(NOT), USDCHF,EURUSD,EURJPY,GBPJPY

#8 Results : I started this on monday so I lost a group of trades that would have been positive

Great Results

daraknor:
well my settings are at 9 consecutive wins, no losses, one open trade in the positive for GBPUSD. +378 posted pips for the week and the week isn't quite done yet.

Fantastic

Daraknor,

my friend. The best revenge is outstanding success. Here they are now bending over to kiss your feet. Yippee-Yi-Yo-Ki-Yay.

Hi,Daraknor,

Could you tell me what indicators the Phoenix 5.7.2a uses?And what trading rules the Phoenix 5.7.2a uses?The reason is that I opened a new demo account on Mar 18,2007,and it immediately sold EURUSD at 1.3314. The Phoenix 5.7.2a sold EURUSD at 1.3294 at 03:01 Mar 16,2007 in my old account,and still opens.They are different prices,so I want to know why it happened?