Live Testing reports - page 28

To Whizzo

Things changed a bit

Right now (18h GMT) : closed : + 373 on the fire 0..

Phoenix works...

All default settings with 15min TF except for the first 2-4 trades which I had it on 1hr TF.

Statement for 5.7.0

Default, mode 3, 15 min charts on IBFX min. account ($500).

Maximum DD 16%.

Files:

forex4syg:
Default, mode 3, 15 min charts on IBFX min. account ($500). Maximum DD 16%.

Total Net Profit

USDJPY 22.01 @ 82.35% Wins

EURJPY -13.64

USDCHF -56.94

GBPJPY -0.58

EURUSD 8.59 @ 75% Wins

GBPUSD 1.90

It looks like right now only the USDJPY and EURUSD are performing well in mode 3.

Is This Normal!!!!!!!!!!

It's only been 24hrs and I'm up $900 Bucks..............252pips...............

The first two trades were a mistake my me testing to see if I was live, I wish I could delete it from the log but I don't think I can....

This was default mode 1 on all 6 charts........

7 for 8 is nice...............

Files:

kreeper_6:

The first two trades were a mistake my me testing to see if I was live, I wish I could delete it from the log but I don't think I can....

Yes it is possible ! Your money management (MM) setting is important as it is opening many trades and put you at cumulative risks. By default it is set at 5 % per trade. It can go up as it can go down fast.

For your log, it is possible, in the "Account History" tab, to chose "Custom Period" and select the dates you want but unfortunately, you can not chose the time frame.

I hope this is useful to you !

kreeper_6:

Hey, I was just curious how did you come up with 252 pips? I ask because I've came up with slightly different numbers, but I only counted the closed trades.

I got 241 Net Pips, 262 Profit Pips, and 21 Loss Pips.

If I'm in error, would you mind letting me know how you got your results?

I guess I just did a Quick calculation, I added all profit pips and then subtracted the loss of 10 pips.......

so 262-10=252.....I think.........I am new at this.

Don't forget that I explained that the first two losses were my mistake, I was checking to see if I was live.

I'd Like to add that the gbp/yen cross is pretty strong w/ phoenix......45% of the trades made so far were gbp/yen and all were successful w/ 42pip gains. I don't know if its the charting on this cross or just recent activity that phoenix is picking up on? Actually phoenix seems to be favoring the yen crosses very much, but there has been a lot of action with the yen recently so.................

Anybody else see this?

New to this forum

Hi everyone

Let me start by saying that i have read all of the posts in all of the threads re Phoenix.

I would like to thank Hendrick for sharing what others would just keep for themselves... many thanx Hendrick.

I would also like to thank all you people for contributing in the further development and testing of this great EA.

I have only recently put Phoenix 5.7.0 to the test and I am already impressed with the results. 7 out of the first 7 trades ended up hitting the Take Profit level... 4 trades are now open and I am waiting to see how this amazing EA can trade the most important figure of all, the NFP due at 13.30 GMT.

I will be posting my statement later this afternoon, after the NFP figures.

Take care everyone and thanx for your contribution.

Report of this week

1-Timeframe: M15

2- Broker: FXDD

3- Settings file: Defaults

4- Account : Demo

5- Version: 5.7.0

6- Mode : 3, full auto

7- Cur : $/JPY, GB/$, EUR/JPY, $/CHF

Comments : another Rock'Roll week... not bad at all: 614 pips

+2547 pips since 30 nov 06, + 42% K, avg per week 4.7% USD/JPY always in red for the 5th consecutive week.. Let's see what will hapend with floating...

Nice WE to all

Files:
Reason: