Phoenix optimization - page 7

Trading results

Hi Guys,

I have been following the thread since December 06 and had been testing phoenix version 5.6.03 at IBFX using mode 1, with defaults setting except for max risk i had changed to 0.3, on GBPUSD, EURJPY, USDJPY, USDCHF, and the results are outstanding! It turned 10k to over 80k in less then 2 months, and that 800% profit! Please see the attached detailed statement for details.

I closed some trades manually and use own setting for GBPUSD pair only.

I had just started to use it on real trade recently at FXDD, let see how it will goes, I will post the update regularly from now on, I apologies for not doing so for the past 2 months.

Thanks for the great works from all of you, especially Hendrick and Daraknor, you guys are champion, i will support the best i can from now on.

Please let me know should i missed any information in my post.

Regards,

J

Files:

sorry wrong thread

sorry i have submitted my previous email in the wrong thread, i will resubmit to the right one.

DAMN>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thats one Lovely statement.............

Caution

jeremiahkn:
Hi Guys,

I have been following the thread since December 06 and had been testing phoenix version 5.6.03 at IBFX using mode 1, with defaults setting except for max risk i had changed to 0.3, on GBPUSD, EURJPY, USDJPY, USDCHF, and the results are outstanding! It turned 10k to over 80k in less then 2 months, and that 800% profit! Please see the attached detailed statement for details.

I closed some trades manually and use own setting for GBPUSD pair only.

I had just started to use it on real trade recently at FXDD, let see how it will goes, I will post the update regularly from now on, I apologies for not doing so for the past 2 months.

Thanks for the great works from all of you, especially Hendrick and Daraknor, you guys are champion, i will support the best i can from now on.

Please let me know should i missed any information in my post.

Regards,

J

Good results but be careful, every trade you are taking is at 30 % risk. In back testing, I saw some multiple trades go bad. So with real money, I suggest you set it at a lower risk factor to make sure you stay in the game a long long time.

I also hope, in respect with Daracknor, Hendrick and all other collaborators making this a reality, that you and any other users will registered FXDD accounts with Phoenix Fund as "IB" and that you will join in supporting the Fund cause.

Good luck and many pips to you !

jeremiahkn:
defaults setting except for max risk i had changed to 0.3, on GBPUSD, EURJPY, USDJPY, USDCHF, and the results are outstanding! It turned 10k to over 80k in less then 2 months, and that 800% profit!

jeremiahkn:

the results are outstanding, indeed.

how do you get the 800% PROFIT?

according to your statement you are currently at 78K equity. you started out with 10K, that makes a profit of 68K, which is in turn 680%. nevertheless it is outstanding - no question.

sorry to burst your bubble, but would you trade your real money with 30% risk factor? i guess not.

on january 8th, you had a balance of 32K. in just two trades you lost 11K. what would you have done if the money was real? stop trading and cash out or carry on? man, you just lost 30% of your money!

here are some stats to think about:

USDJPY: return 140%, drawdown 48%

EURUSD: return 4%, drawdown 0%

EURJPY: return 405%, drawdown 37%

USDCHF: return 71%, drawdown 49%

GBPUSD: return 66%. drawdown 24%

bottom line: your setup is very tempting, but it is not realistic - sorry.

you're using too much risk and your drawdown is way too high. if i were you i would change the settings and trade closer to reality. you won't be so disappointed if you start trading for real?

AZBOfin

TO AZBO

With inside settings = impossible to made such profit

With increaesed risk factotr= too risky

For my part I prefer a slow 4x4 rustic road runner to a fast, brilliant and impredictable Ferrari..

deleted : dobble, due to server problem

Hi Azbofin,

Yes you're right, but as you said, it's still outstanding though...

I wont trade with 30% risk factor, but what what i was trying to do was to test either the ea works or not, and it does, very well indeed, therefore i will not hesitate to trade with 10% risk factor.

I wont suggest anyone to trade with real money using 30% risk factor, max is 10% i would say, as I said what i was trying to show everyone is that, the ea works!

AZBOfin:
jeremiahkn:

the results are outstanding, indeed.

how do you get the 800% PROFIT?

according to your statement you are currently at 78K equity. you started out with 10K, that makes a profit of 68K, which is in turn 680%. nevertheless it is outstanding - no question.

sorry to burst your bubble, but would you trade your real money with 30% risk factor? i guess not.

on january 8th, you had a balance of 32K. in just two trades you lost 11K. what would you have done if the money was real? stop trading and cash out or carry on? man, you just lost 30% of your money!

here are some stats to think about:

USDJPY: return 140%, drawdown 48%

EURUSD: return 4%, drawdown 0%

EURJPY: return 405%, drawdown 37%

USDCHF: return 71%, drawdown 49%

GBPUSD: return 66%. drawdown 24%

bottom line: your setup is very tempting, but it is not realistic - sorry.

you're using too much risk and your drawdown is way too high. if i were you i would change the settings and trade closer to reality. you won't be so disappointed if you start trading for real?

AZBOfin

Hi m6m6,

Yes i agree it's too risky, i wont suggest anyone to trade real money with this setting.

I would be more then happy to register FXDD with Phoenix Fund as IB, but i really dont understand how this thing works, what should i do to do so? Sorry for (perhaps) stupid question, i would appreciate if you could assist.

regards,

Jeremy

m6m6:
Good results but be careful, every trade you are taking is at 30 % risk. In back testing, I saw some multiple trades go bad. So with real money, I suggest you set it at a lower risk factor to make sure you stay in the game a long long time.

I also hope, in respect with Daracknor, Hendrick and all other collaborators making this a reality, that you and any other users will registered FXDD accounts with Phoenix Fund as "IB" and that you will join in supporting the Fund cause.

Good luck and many pips to you !

Registewring as Phoenix Fund IB

jeremiahkn:
Hi m6m6,

I would be more then happy to register FXDD with Phoenix Fund as IB, but i really dont understand how this thing works, what should i do to do so? Sorry for (perhaps) stupid question, i would appreciate if you could assist.

regards,

Jeremy

I am happy to do so. Just call FXDD customer support at 1-212-791-3933 and ask them to transfer your account for it to have Phoenix Fund as an IB (Introducing Broker). They will need you to resend by fax a few of the document you initially signed and then they will assign you a new account number. Then make sure you ask them to close the other account. Then follow up closely to accelerate the procedures. It took me 4 open days to transfer mine.

For those who do not have an existing account with FXDD (www.fxdd.com), just make sure, when registering, to fill in the "IB" section on the top of one of the first registering document.

All users should also read the "Phoenix Fund" thread, it will explain that Daraknor negotiated a commission for the Fund so out of every trade we take (or Phoenix !), a part of the spread fees goes to the Fund. Phoenix Fund Website : http://pf.bestforextools.com/,

Thanks you all for doing the extra effort to help the cause !

Reason: