Start capital for my forex project - page 5

To MiniMe

MiniMe:
JB,

If you have a good system and good results , there are many ways to make money without needing anyone to help you.

for example :

- You can trade your account " your doing that now " good

- Sell your signals

- Manage small accounts

after all if in one dead day your up $1,869.00 all you need is another27 days to reach the 50K , which is less than a trading month.

Regards,

Alan

LOL ... I love the Quote !!! So True... So True....

Trading on a small account... I make a profit... but lets think this through...

Please correct me if I go astray....

1. Mini accounts most always has a dealing desk. (ECN Connections.... is the way)

2. Dealing desk and scalping = u lose.

3. Mini Accounts get no respect... your mini account can fade away into one raw deal by the

broker and I don't have time to fight over it.

4. With 50k account I can quit my job, Trend scalp, pay back the 100k, and have enough on friday to pay bills and grow my account. after this first 50K.. I won't ever need an investor again.

Regards,

JB

To MiniMe

MiniMe:
JB,

here is my reply

1- ECN have big spikes, if you scalp without tight SL you can lose the whole account in seconds

2- This is my scalper and I make money from it on IBFX , I could make more if don't pay for the spread but this is live, we live with what we have not what we want to have

3- it depend how you look at it , read Waren Buffet history

4- True and millions had the same dream, you need to have an edge to make your dream come true.

Good luck in searching for an angle

Yes I have noticed the spikes.

I sit and watch ever trade I make. I take my loss when I feel I should and I take my profit when I feel the reverse is near.

About the spikes....

I am about to try something new...

Setting my TP at a very high level in order to catch the spike and make it mine.

And on the down... since I am watching (I never leave my trades unattended) ... I will take a loss but not all the way down... Just a few good SPIKE LASSOS can make a better month...lol

I believe the spikes are due to Global Bankers entering and exiting the market.... during these times is when I'm doing my thing... but U have to be watching... u never know when its coming....

Thanks MiniMe !!!

zin6776:
I have my system.

It works.

I am looking for a 50k investment.

180 days later... I will pay you 100k.

I can provide proof my system works but I will not tell you what it is.

I will be starting up with a live account in January. If you want onboard, we need to talk.

After studying and trading for hundreds of hours, I have developed a strategy that works for me..... I have the skill.... all I need now is an Angel with the capital.

JB

Let me get this straight. You are starting a live account in January 2009.

To Kenny

Kenny Rogers:

Hello Kenny .... My mother loves your music !

to Clarifiy...." Another Live Account"

I am trading a demo 50 K account thats on a ECN connect

To Kenny

Kenny Rogers:

And Yes Jan 2009

Very Funny

Thought I'd reply to this because your request is hilarious.

You actually expect a complete stranger to trust a complete stranger with 50K of his money because you say your system works, and more importantly, you can apply it in live trading on a real account?. Obviously you would avoid the fear of loss factor because its not your cash, which is very smart, for YOU.

Moving on though I'd like to say that I was not rich either when I started, and I had/have a system that works too. Only difference is I didn't go taking the piss and expecting someone to lend me 50K. I started up an account with $800 back in the day and worked 0.1lots for a while, then 0.2, 0.3 etc etc. It does not take very long to build your account if you are consistant and you maintain an 80-85% win rate. If you can't then you need to work on your system and try again later.

Anyway good luck and my advice to you would be to stop wasting your time with such requests and open up a live account with whatever you can muster all by yourself, then start building and enjoy the freedom it brings.

MrT

To Tkpower8

tkpower8:
Thought I'd reply to this because your request is hilarious.

You actually expect a complete stranger to trust a complete stranger with 50K of his money because you say your system works, and more importantly, you can apply it in live trading on a real account?. Obviously you would avoid the fear of loss factor because its not your cash, which is very smart, for YOU.

Moving on though I'd like to say that I was not rich either when I started, and I had/have a system that works too. Only difference is I didn't go taking the piss and expecting someone to lend me 50K. I started up an account with $800 back in the day and worked 0.1lots for a while, then 0.2, 0.3 etc etc. It does not take very long to build your account if you are consistant and you maintain an 80-85% win rate. If you can't then you need to work on your system and try again later.

Anyway good luck and my advice to you would be to stop wasting your time with such requests and open up a live account with whatever you can muster all by yourself, then start building and enjoy the freedom it brings.

MrT

Well Tkpower.... I may not find an Angel here.... but what you r not believing is this....." YES THERE ARE INVESTERS WHO WHAT TO INVEST OUT THERE."

I know I know... its hard to believe... but it is so....

Did you ever request or look for capital?

If you didn't..... how can you expect to receive.... if you don't ask?

Yes....... I probably will have to do it with my own $2000 or so but It doesn't hurt to ask....

I actually have 2 people at work that want to invest with me and they want me to teach them but if something where to go wrong I wouldn't want it to cause a work environment issue.

How About now.... wow man if you are doing that good now.... why not get a cool $1 mil from an Angel and make it big and relax after that hell if you are doing 80-85% win rate there should be alot of takers on that !!!

Maybe I just think too big.... maybe I should follow the pack and behave ... think small and settle....

ahh..... nope can't do it..... already tryed....LOL

Take care and Thanks for your comment !

JB

I agree you don't know if you don't ask. But there is no need to ask is what I am trying to tell you.

If your system is 80-85% win then you will reach 50K all by yourself very quickly. You have to be at bit riskier than 3% of your account at first but if your system works and you are confident its not a problem.

If you find someone, great, but if you do it by yourself its not because you are thinking small, you just take a little longer to reach that same big. At the same time though you learn to trade with your own money and overcome any fear of loss. Slow and steady does win this race, at least it has for me.

I don't normally make any posts by the way, and only visit these sites if I need to pass a few minutes. The reason I answer yours is because you remind me of my situation. I had a winning method and not enough cash to do much. I wasted my time and breath asking family members and friends to be an investor in me but realised that its just not worth everything else that comes with that. Finally I started by myself, you will be amazed at how fast cash builds up and you have that 50K all on your own back.

Good luck either way,

MrT

To Mr T

tkpower8:
I agree you don't know if you don't ask. But there is no need to ask is what I am trying to tell you.

If your system is 80-85% win then you will reach 50K all by yourself very quickly. You have to be at bit riskier than 3% of your account at first but if your system works and you are confident its not a problem.

If you find someone, great, but if you do it by yourself its not because you are thinking small, you just take a little longer to reach that same big. At the same time though you learn to trade with your own money and overcome any fear of loss. Slow and steady does win this race, at least it has for me.

I don't normally make any posts by the way, and only visit these sites if I need to pass a few minutes. The reason I answer yours is because you remind me of my situation. I had a winning method and not enough cash to do much. I wasted my time and breath asking family members and friends to be an investor in me but realised that its just not worth everything else that comes with that. Finally I started by myself, you will be amazed at how fast cash builds up and you have that 50K all on your own back.

Good luck either way,

MrT

Right On !

Yeah... I'm in the same boat as you were....

Thanks and Good luck 2 U As well !

Zin,

Send me a PM, I'll put you in touch with someone.

Reason: