Start capital for my forex project - page 4

what if u lose tht 50k...

are u from Johor Bahru?

To ejoi

ejoi:
what if u lose tht 50k...

Well it is an investment on your part, there is risk with investments.

But I am confident in myself and my system.... I will not lose !!

To lonelyfx

lonelyfx:
are u from Johor Bahru?

No.... I am not

Whatever that means ?????

To lonelyfx

lonelyfx:
are u from Johor Bahru?

Ah...ok Singapore... Ive been there but no ... I live in South Carolina now.

zin6776:
Well it is an investment on your part, there is risk with investments. But I am confident in myself and my system.... I will not lose !!

You will not lose? haha

Good luck in finding one..

zin6776:
I have my system.

It works.

I am looking for a 50k investment.

180 days later... I will pay you 100k.

I can provide proof my system works but I will not tell you what it is.

I will be starting up with a live account in January. If you want onboard, we need to talk.

After studying and trading for hundreds of hours, I have developed a strategy that works for me..... I have the skill.... all I need now is an Angel with the capital.

JB

There is something wrong with your logic my friend. If your system truly works, you don't need investment, just fund it with whatever YOU can afford then increase your trade sizes. Pretty soon you will be rich.

Might I suggest that the reason you won't do this is because your system is as flawed as many others and you are looking for some quick capital.

Newbee buyers beware, do not 'invest'

To Increase

increase:
There is something wrong with your logic my friend. If your system truly works, you don't need investment, just fund it with whatever YOU can afford then increase your trade sizes. Pretty soon you will be rich.

Might I suggest that the reason you won't do this is because your system is as flawed as many others and you are looking for some quick capital.

Newbee buyers beware, do not 'invest'

I'm not looking for Newbees to invest.

I'm looking for an Angel.

My system works but I don't want it to take 2 years before I see a large profit, starting with a small account.... this will be the case.

Might I suggest that you don't KNOW that my system doesn't work... And also.. might I suggest that you sound like you are angry and broke because YOUR system has failed.

Look... I am not a scam artist. I am a poorboy who has payed his dues by sitting home all night long staring at charts till my eyes bled...I have the hardest part of the equation complete... and now all I need is the startup $ for my first 50k account.

And Mr. Increase, you are right about one thing.... If I have to start with a small account to get there.... I WILL ... But I am a person who believes in working smarter .... not harder....

A smart... well informed investor will know what questions to ask me to determine if I am for real.

I still have not spoken to one here tonight.

As for the rest of you who are bitter and broke.... don't waste my time with your pot shots.

If you are interested... call me we will talk.

Lets see... tonight's market is dead.... and I am up $1,869.00

Mr Increase... I appreciate your attempt to protect.... but if you want to be a savior be sure you know who the devil is......

Take care all.....

JB

try again

Ha, ha, ha

good joke

try again

JB,

If you have a good system and good results , there are many ways to make money without needing anyone to help you.

for example :

- You can trade your account " your doing that now " good

- Sell your signals

- Manage small accounts

after all if in one dead day your up $1,869.00 all you need is another27 days to reach the 50K , which is less than a trading month.

Regards,

Alan