Start capital for my forex project - page 6

JB ,

Sometimes investors or someone work for a bank visit TSD , if your serious about getting the support then you need to show something that would interest them, like a statement or a screen shot to some trades, that might get their attention.

Best of luck

Alan

zin6776:
Well Tkpower.... I may not find an Angel here.... but what you r not believing is this....." YES THERE ARE INVESTERS WHO WHAT TO INVEST OUT THERE."

I know I know... its hard to believe... but it is so....

Did you ever request or look for capital?

If you didn't..... how can you expect to receive.... if you don't ask?

Yes....... I probably will have to do it with my own $2000 or so but It doesn't hurt to ask....

I actually have 2 people at work that want to invest with me and they want me to teach them but if something where to go wrong I wouldn't want it to cause a work environment issue.

How About now.... wow man if you are doing that good now.... why not get a cool $1 mil from an Angel and make it big and relax after that hell if you are doing 80-85% win rate there should be alot of takers on that !!!

Maybe I just think too big.... maybe I should follow the pack and behave ... think small and settle....

ahh..... nope can't do it..... already tryed....LOL

Take care and Thanks for your comment !

JB

But what could go wrong? And for an investor, those are the type of language that would say...this guy is just not for real. He won't even borrow money from family and friends (coworkers), then he's not 100% confident in his system.

I had the same idea once upon a time but for the life of me couldn't get anyone to take the risk. In the end I sold my house, moved my stuff into storage rented a room and office space and traded the cash in the forex market. That was 8 years ago. Since then, house prices soared, my capital dwindled to the point that I now live off my practically maxed-out credit cards and I have difficulty finding enough to pay my landlord rent each month depending on whether I get good tips from customers from my waiting job in the evening. I still pop along to the forum here in the hope that one day someone will post the best EA in living history ...

Sadly,

I surely hope that is not a true story.

Sadly:
I had the same idea once upon a time but for the life of me couldn't get anyone to take the risk. In the end I sold my house, moved my stuff into storage rented a room and office space and traded the cash in the forex market. That was 8 years ago. Since then, house prices soared, my capital dwindled to the point that I now live off my practically maxed-out credit cards and I have difficulty finding enough to pay my landlord rent each month depending on whether I get good tips from customers from my waiting job in the evening. I still pop along to the forum here in the hope that one day someone will post the best EA in living history ...

Unfortunately, I kid you not.

I suppose many people take for granted what they've earned - and greed tends to blind the rightful judgments that would otherwise be easy decisions to make without the idea of finding the gold under the rainbow.

I too have lost my fair share- maybe not as much as you, but well over 100k in the markets- I am only 20.

Just now have I found the sixth sense in the market- and decently doing well- I hope one day Sadly that your confidence reigns forward and your trades go far as well.

Sadly:
Unfortunately, I kid you not.

Sadly

Sadly:

Sorry for your loss....

I will share my info.... but what works for me may not work for you.

My fledgling system works well during active and volatile, however during slow times, It strangely seems that something works against me. I swear the market always (9 times out of 10) goes the opposite direction of my bet....

wierd.... even a dumb ass should be able to pick a winner 40% of the time.... lol

Genometrik

geneometrik:
Zin, Send me a PM, I'll put you in touch with someone.

Thanks Genometrik....

I am going to hold off for now....change of plans. At the first of the year JAn 2009 I may be ready...

I just want to hone my slow market method a little more....

I'll add you as a friend.... if thats ok ? !?

JB

Sadly

I was touched by your post, here is my offer , open an account between 250$-5k " less than 3k should be mini " account with Alpari UK or IBFX and I will trade it for free ... I will try to make you at least 5% per month.

I will grantee the acid of your account so at anytime you want to withdraw the funds you will always have at least the acid you inivested if not i will pay it myself from my own money, once I double your account I will stop trading it.

I know its nothing much but this is how I can help ... wish you all the best

MiniMe

hi

hi minime

incredible offer...very good

thx

Reason: