New EA - "Predator" - page 22

predator is dangerous long term. You may have to "shut it off" in certain market conditions.

i have this running for 1 day on a demo. It made about $2400 in 1/2 day But then it lost $7.000 in about 2 hours.

I think this would be a good system but the problem is that it sends buy order even if the marke has already going short and so while it goes short it still open buy order for a while. (cive versa, it send sell order even if marke already goes up)

I think adding a filter to prevent those errors and open buy/sell order while market reverse can give the system very good performance. (Maybe a adjustable crossing MA coult do the trick. or maybe somone have a better filter on hand.

This EA has been orphaned for a long-time because of its inevitable capability to destroy an account within minutes.

The original creator has moved onto bigger projects on another forum, and no longer produces any version of this EA as I believe this EA's infrastructure is flawed beyond repair

I would personally not bother trying to reinvent this EA, unless extensive buy and sell conditions are re-worked, along with programming to enhance its abilities to detect market conditions.

Cheers,

Walander:
This EA has been orphaned for a long-time because of its inevitable capability to destroy an account within minutes.

The original creator has moved onto bigger projects on another forum, and no longer produces any version of this EA as I believe this EA's infrastructure is flawed beyond repair

I would personally not bother trying to reinvent this EA, unless extensive buy and sell conditions are re-worked, along with programming to enhance its abilities to detect market conditions.

Cheers,

ok thanks "Walander" for this information.

Reason: