New EA - "Predator" - page 9

where is everyone

Hello traders,

where is everyone ? everybody busy counting pips or give up with this EA

no follow up, all gone looking at goblin and this brother of goblin is left out as an orphan

deleted by goldensight

crazy_forex:
Hello traders,

no follow up, all gone looking at goblin and this brother of goblin is left out as an orphan

crazy_forex:
Hello traders,

Hi m8. There's really not much room for improvement with Predator. I think everyone has gone to the Goblin thread. Goblin pretty much represents the best of what Predator had to offer. With Goblin, the approach is to get away from this idea of multiple trade signal options and go with the one that seemed to work best in Predator.....JRSX & JVEL. From there, the focus is on improving the order management aspect via hedging. The other thing is that with the exception of a dedicated few, there just didn't seem to be a whole lot of interest in demo testing here with Predator to provide the kind of feedback needed to really improve this EA.

Where can I get the terminator EA?

Go to the search engine here on the forum and enter Terminator v2. cheers

mhdeaton:

mhdeaton:

All the links are posted to this thread.

Live Result Continue 10-16122006

Below and attached is the live forward testing result using IBFX live account for this week.

Pair tested is

EU, EJ and UJ.

Capital used is 1k USD, leverage 200:1 and free interest account This EA have been survived during a big move last week. and generated about 4.81% this week using 3 pair only.

All the setting is using the previous post back test result setting.

Regard

CF

crazy_forex:
Below and attached is the live forward testing result using IBFX live account for this week.

Pair tested is

EU, EJ and UJ.

Capital used is 1k USD, leverage 200:1 and free interest account This EA have been survived during a big move last week. and generated about 4.81% this week using 3 pair only.

All the setting is using the previous post back test result setting.

Regard

CF

Hey CF, is your forward test on a live demo, or live real $ account?

Real Live

drgoodvibe:
Hey CF, is your forward test on a live demo, or live real $ account?

Hello drgoodvibe,

The result posted is based on real live account using real $.

u can see backtest result i posted earlier and the setting im using is in there.

currently im working on improving predator with few more protection similar in DLM 1.4 which was realeased by Originator or Terminator & Predator which is Alejandro Galindo.

If anyone interested in DLM version 1.4 can go get it from http://championship.mql4.com/2006/participants/agalindo/ or www.elcactus.com

cheers

CF

Anyone know where I can find the explanation of the envelope 2.11. What triggers the trades etc... Thanks

Reason: