Phreaky Phorex Successful Manual EA Needs Coding Experts - page 11

sure skyline,

TEMA on post #81 with a 35 setting

VIDYA3 a couple posts above you with a default setting.....keep on phreaking

Maji:

Please correct the DEMA also.

Sorry, but I do not see anything wrong in Dema. All seems ok.

Dema25 from Linuxser and Dema-1 from Maji seem to be the same, but Dema from firedave is different and I think this last one doesn't follow the common definition of "Dema".

michel,

lets go ahead and start the creation of the EA with the TEMA and VIDYA3!!!!!! hopefully you guys have some time and in the next few days we can have something ready to go, im pumped!!!! keep on phreaking

Enter before the current closes?

I don't know about the indicators, just took a look at the EA Maji made. The code seems to check the current bar before it's closed, which might give fake signals. There are two solutions, one is to wait for the bar to close, which means set the "Current" in the EA to 1 instead 0. Another is to use time filter, only check by the end of the bar time, if using on M5, can do it at 4:55, or anything configurable, then the value wouldn't get enough time to change. I would rather check the closed bars only, just as most MA cross EAs do.

Here's Maji's EA modified to work with Vidya3 and TEMA2.

Settings:

Vidya3 Periods: 25

Vidya3 SmoothConst: 9

TEMA2 EMAPeriod: 35

TEMA2 EMAPrice: PRICE_CLOSE ( 0 ?)

EA, and test results below.

Files:
v.2.htm  1025 kb

Could you change the Current from 0 to 1 then test again? I don't have the test data here.

Thanks!

AdamDuritz99:
Here's Maji's EA modified to work with Vidya3 and TEMA2.

Settings:

Vidya3 Periods: 25

Vidya3 SmoothConst: 9

TEMA2 EMAPeriod: 35

TEMA2 EMAPrice: PRICE_CLOSE ( 0 ?)

EA, and test results below.

adam your report looks a little off....maybe....if we get a buy signal we enter 2 full lots, after 10 pips we unload 1 full lot, after 50 pips we unload 0.5 lot, and after we get 100 pips we unload the final 0.5 lot..........and if it reverses we do the same thing the other way.............keep on phreaking

phorex_phreak:
adam your report looks a little off....maybe....if we get a buy signal we enter 2 full lots, after 10 pips we unload 1 full lot, after 50 pips we unload 0.5 lot, and after we get 100 pips we unload the final 0.5 lot..........and if it reverses we do the same thing the other way.............keep on phreaking

Phreak,

The EA buys 4 half lots. It then unloads 2 half lots and then runs with the other 2 half lots unloading them as specified.

GP2X:
Could you change the Current from 0 to 1 then test again? I don't have the test data here. Thanks!

Current =1

Files:

Here is the corrected DEMA, Vidya and the EA, I hope.

Does it work properly now?

Files:
Reason: