Working with Excel (tools, indicators, conversion ...) - page 16

toddanderson:
Excel –DDE server CDF Tickers

I am getting errors when enter formulas on some of the future tickers

WhCapital CDF

=MT4|BID!6EU8 this creates an error any ticker that starts with a number creates an error as Excel see it as a invalid formula =MT4|BID!EURUSD AND OTHERS WORK FINE

I posted this question in some of the excel forums , but didnt get any help as most of them are not

Fimiluar with stock cdf tickers. Hoping to find some help.

Please, take a look to my last post on: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176455

How to save zig zag peak and low to a file

Hi guys,

From this forum I learned to save data into a cvs file. I tried to also make the zig zag point onto the data file, but failure. I don't really understand the indicator. Can anyone give me some tips?

Cheers

read the history data

Dear friends:

I want to analyze the history data of usdchf, could you pleaase tell me how to load it into excel.

regards

ztdep:
Dear friends:

I want to analyze the history data of usdchf, could you pleaase tell me how to load it into excel.

regards

You have an excel file in your broker platform folder (DDE-Sample.xls). Check it and you will understand how it works.

Bid: =MT4|BID!USDCHF

Ask: =MT4|ASK!USDCHF

High: =MT4|HIGH!USDCHF

Low: =MT4|LOW!USDCHF

Time: =MT4|TIME!USDCHF

FerruFx

ztdep:
Dear friends:

regards

Hi,

Sorry to move your post but this long thread have all answers you need.

Besides, here is the short answer:

Open the History Center (Tools --> History Center or just press F2).

Go to USDCHF and double click on desired timeframe

Click on export and sabe the file. In the picture we're going to save USDCHF M30.

Note:best to import is to save file using CSV.

Then go to your Excel and import the file. For more http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HP100997251033.aspx

Files:

ztdep:
Dear friends:

regards

Sorry for my last answer. My bad. I understood wrong your need (historical datas).

Linuxser's answer is the good one!

FerruFx

Linuxser:
Hi,

Sorry to move your post but this long thread have all answers you need.

Besides, here is the short answer:

Open the History Center (Tools --> History Center or just press F2).

Go to USDCHF and double click on desired timeframe

Click on export and sabe the file. In the picture we're going to save USDCHF M30.

Note:best to import is to save file using CSV.

Then go to your Excel and import the file. For more http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HP100997251033.aspx

Thank you very much! i am working on it by the way , how to find all my post that i posted.

ztdep:
Thank you very much! i am working on it by the way , how to find all my post that i posted.

The easy way:

Click over you own name and then click on Find all posts.

Files:

elihayun:
I have 2 scripts that I wrote. the 1st one will write to the history, up to the datetime you can change. The 2nd will write to a CVS file. Hope it will help you Eli

Eli,

your getprices script was very helpful. It was the first time I had ever tried writing my own script and it worked beautifully based on your sample code.

Thanks for posting it.

WRR

Expert to read a Excel spreadsheet and put trades?

exist something like it? Than can read cells of a spreadsheet and open trades?

thanks in advance.

Reason: