CyberiaTrader Open Source - page 8

No Trades

Hello,

I am using version 1.93b euro on a demo account at NorthFinance at the moment. I have had the expert running for two days now but it had not entered any trades. Is it supposed to only function in backtesting and not live/demo trading? I have used default settings with the exception of using MA as a filter. Your feedback is appreciated.

Regards,

Demo Account Test

Pip:
Hello,

I am using version 1.93b euro on a demo account at NorthFinance at the moment. I have had the expert running for two days now but it had not entered any trades. Is it supposed to only function in backtesting and not live/demo trading? I have used default settings with the exception of using MA as a filter. Your feedback is appreciated.

Regards,

There are many things that could affect it.

1. Risk x Margin: Do you have enough money to margin any trade? Your risk parameter must be in harmony with the amount of money you have available. Usually it is set by standard on 0.05. It will only work if you have a considerable amount of money (for $500 I use about 0.25).

2. CT is careful: Sometimes CT doesn't place any order and it stands for 2 or 3 days. I have seen it freezes for 4 days. It is not a bad thing though. Lets recall that as we are used to watch backtests, where months pass in few seconds, thus we want CT to make hundreds of trades in a single week. It doesn't work like this, but it works very likely the backtest, on which it sometimes stays 2 or 3 days without placing any order (and I am not talking about weekends, but actual trading days).

It is good to know there are pple testing CT on Demo accounts. I am doing the same now in jan-2007. I have already tested CT 1.93b during "nov-17th to dec-17th" and the result was likely the backtest: difference of $40 for a initial depoist of $500 and risk at 0.25.

Lets note that we must keep testing for a month at least, and not give up because it passed 2 days without trading. To compare its results weekly with a backtests would be interesting for one to have an idea of backtests results.

The next step (after testing CT in a demo for a couple of months) will be testing it on a Live, as Aragorn does: microlots of 0.01, because everything that matters to us are pips. It doesn't matter the lot size. When CT performs pisping on a Live as it does on Backtest and Demo (at least wining more than losing pips) it will be as we want.

BrazilianTrader:
There are many things that could affect it.

1. Risk x Margin: Do you have enough money to margin any trade? Your risk parameter must be in harmony with the amount of money you have available. Usually it is set by standard on 0.05. It will only work if you have a considerable amount of money (for $500 I use about 0.25).

2. CT is careful: Sometimes CT doesn't place any order and it stands for 2 or 3 days. I have seen it freezes for 4 days. It is not a bad thing though. Lets recall that as we are used to watch backtests, where months pass in few seconds, thus we want CT to make hundreds of trades in a single week. It doesn't work like this, but it works very likely the backtest, on which it sometimes stays 2 or 3 days without placing any order (and I am not talking about weekends, but actual trading days).

It is good to know there are pple testing CT on Demo accounts. I am doing the same now in jan-2007. I have already tested CT 1.93b during "nov-17th to dec-17th" and the result was likely the backtest: difference of $40 for a initial depoist of $500 and risk at 0.25.

Lets note that we must keep testing for a month at least, and not give up because it passed 2 days without trading. To compare its results weekly with a backtests would be interesting for one to have an idea of backtests results.

The next step (after testing CT in a demo for a couple of months) will be testing it on a Live, as Aragorn does: microlots of 0.01, because everything that matters to us are pips. It doesn't matter the lot size. When CT performs pisping on a Live as it does on Backtest and Demo (at least wining more than losing pips) it will be as we want.

Thanks for the reply. I am using a demo account with $3800.00 of available funds. The setting are default so 0.05 risk is what is being used.

today i reduced the decision value from 0.0007 to 0.0 to test whether the expert was doing anything or if it were disabled and it entered a short trade today and generated a $216.00 in demo profit. I found that odd since in the backtest most of the profits were in the 3-5 pip range while this trade was over 40 pips in profit. I guess it was a trailing stop in action or somthing like that. Any further feedback would be great.

There are lots of people talking / testing about the Open Source version of this EA but how many of them have really purchased that!

And seems no people ever post the live trading results of the paid version.

This is quite strange!

wilson1668:
There are lots of people talking / testing about the Open Source version of this EA but how many of them have really purchased that!

And seems no people ever post the live trading results of the paid version.

This is quite strange!

If any would get rich for something they paid for, why would they publish their live results? They don't have any compromise with others.

Perhaps some would publish briefly, as a comment, their live result if only they were using and developing an open source version. That would be more plausible. Even so, hard.

Pple who purchased the CT's pro version (which has many limitations in comparison to the Open Source one) would never post here their results because there is no advantage on doing it.

I have never seen someone who purchased a good system, live traded with it, got nice results and published it to others.

This fact wouldn't hurt CTs potential though.

hello...

wut is the current version so far? n which time frame for this system works?

thx

Cyberia Trader

Cyberia Trader its alive? wich is the last version number?

I can't get it work

Hi guys,

I can't backtest this EA (Cyberia Trader 1.93b Euro). The settings are as follows:

// ---- Global variables

extern bool UseCTfilter = true;

extern bool Usefilewrite = false;

extern string FileName = "Cyberia Statistical File.txt";

extern double ATRLimit = 14;

extern double ATAPeriod = 7;

extern bool DynamicTrailManualTrades = false;

extern bool UseAlerts = true;

extern double Risk = 0.05;

extern bool EnableTrailingStop = true; // Enable Dynamic Trailing Stop

extern double TrailingStopFactor = 1.45;

extern bool ExitBlock = false;

extern bool ExitMarket = false;

extern bool ShowSuitablePeriod = false;

extern bool ShowMarketInfo = false;

extern bool ShowAccountStatus = false;

extern bool ShowStat = false;

extern bool ShowDecision = false;

extern bool ShowDirection = false;

extern bool BlockSell = false;

extern bool BlockBuy = false;

extern bool ShowLots = false;

extern bool BlockStopLoss = false;

extern bool DisableShadowStopLoss = true;

extern bool DisableExitSell = false;

extern bool DisableExitBuy = false;

extern bool EnableMACD = false;

extern bool EnableMA = false;

extern bool EnableFractals = false;

extern bool EnableCCI = true;

extern bool EnableCyberiaLogic = true;

extern bool EnableLogicTrading = true;

extern bool EnableADX = false;

extern bool UseADXfilter = false;

extern bool UseDecisionValuefilter = true;

extern double MinimumDecisionValue = 0.0007;

extern bool EnablePivot = false;

extern bool EnableMoneyTrain = false;

extern bool EnableReverseDetector = true;

extern double ReverseIndex = 7;

extern double MoneyTrainLevel = 4;

extern int MACDLevel = 10;

extern bool AutoLots = True;

extern double MAXLots = 10;

extern bool AutoDirection = True;

extern double ValuesPeriodCount = 7;

extern double ValuesPeriodCountMax = 7;

extern double SlipPage = 0;

extern double Lots = 0.1;

extern double StopLoss = 0;

extern double TakeProfit = 97;

extern double SymbolsCount = 2;

extern double StopLossIndex = 2.5;

extern bool AutoStopLossIndex = true;

extern double StaticStopLoss = 15;

extern double StopLevel = 0;

extern string TimeTradeHoursDisabled="";

extern int GMT=0; .

extern int MagicNumber=111111;

extern bool OneTradePerBar = false;

I'm not a programmer and I don't really understand how this expert works. I just checked all the boxes in the settings and pushed start button in the tester. But it wouldn't give any result. Can anyone help me?

janat.be:
Hi guys,

I can't backtest this EA (Cyberia Trader 1.93b Euro). The settings are as follows:

// ---- Global variables

extern bool UseCTfilter = true;

extern bool Usefilewrite = false;

extern string FileName = "Cyberia Statistical File.txt";

extern double ATRLimit = 14;

extern double ATAPeriod = 7;

extern bool DynamicTrailManualTrades = false;

extern bool UseAlerts = true;

extern double Risk = 0.05;

extern bool EnableTrailingStop = true; // Enable Dynamic Trailing Stop

extern double TrailingStopFactor = 1.45;

extern bool ExitBlock = false;

extern bool ExitMarket = false;

extern bool ShowSuitablePeriod = false;

extern bool ShowMarketInfo = false;

extern bool ShowAccountStatus = false;

extern bool ShowStat = false;

extern bool ShowDecision = false;

extern bool ShowDirection = false;

extern bool BlockSell = false;

extern bool BlockBuy = false;

extern bool ShowLots = false;

extern bool BlockStopLoss = false;

extern bool DisableShadowStopLoss = true;

extern bool DisableExitSell = false;

extern bool DisableExitBuy = false;

extern bool EnableMACD = false;

extern bool EnableMA = false;

extern bool EnableFractals = false;

extern bool EnableCCI = true;

extern bool EnableCyberiaLogic = true;

extern bool EnableLogicTrading = true;

extern bool EnableADX = false;

extern bool UseADXfilter = false;

extern bool UseDecisionValuefilter = true;

extern double MinimumDecisionValue = 0.0007;

extern bool EnablePivot = false;

extern bool EnableMoneyTrain = false;

extern bool EnableReverseDetector = true;

extern double ReverseIndex = 7;

extern double MoneyTrainLevel = 4;

extern int MACDLevel = 10;

extern bool AutoLots = True;

extern double MAXLots = 10;

extern bool AutoDirection = True;

extern double ValuesPeriodCount = 7;

extern double ValuesPeriodCountMax = 7;

extern double SlipPage = 0;

extern double Lots = 0.1;

extern double StopLoss = 0;

extern double TakeProfit = 97;

extern double SymbolsCount = 2;

extern double StopLossIndex = 2.5;

extern bool AutoStopLossIndex = true;

extern double StaticStopLoss = 15;

extern double StopLevel = 0;

extern string TimeTradeHoursDisabled="";

extern int GMT=0; .

extern int MagicNumber=111111;

extern bool OneTradePerBar = false;

I'm not a programmer and I don't really understand how this expert works. I just checked all the boxes in the settings and pushed start button in the tester. But it wouldn't give any result. Can anyone help me?

Retry, work with 0.2 lots.

And there are the most recent version functioning under usdjpy? Or there is a full version? Please put all the working version.

Reason: